Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I stirred the pot in his other thread... we'll see how long that will last before getting deleted...

George has seen it already... - good job Hor-hey...

This is almost as bad as the hemi trans that was sitting in a pig-pen muck hole for sale awhile back.

Not really. The unofficial motto is 'hide with pride.' Strategic Deterrence patrols underwater on Trident submarines. Average two and half months per deployment, twice a year, two boats for five years, and this last boat for three years. If I become a combat vet, it's the second coming, the apocalypse. THe weather includes fallout and the global map changes, so i get paid to be the back end of the big spear-not the 'tip of the spear' as they say.

It's sooooo good to be back. One feels institutionalized with strict routine and a command that micro manages every last waking minute of our awake time. Plus, i miss the sun also. It is weird to miss the sun. I am looking forward to driving my ROad Runner!

welcome back ....you have been missed. Hope you enjoy your roadrunner to the max :)

good to know I got totally hosed on a 727 pushbutton, ....I just sold one that ran when removed but sitting for awhile (5 years) ...I sold it for $50. as a core, I guess I ripped myself off 2,950 dollars.

good to know I got totally hosed on a 727 pushbutton, ....I just sold one that ran when removed but sitting for awhile (5 years) ...I sold it for $50. as a core, I guess I ripped myself off 2,950 dollars.

and his is unknown if it ran or not after the "rebuild"....

Sounds like he needs a dose of reality
What is it? beat up the young guns week. LOL So far I have not seen this guy do anything wrong. Someone said he has a valuable trans. I did not see a value with that. So he put a high price on it. Doesn't hurt to try...
It does seem some posts were valid questions and got axed while others are commentary and still up. :wtf:

What is it? beat up the young guns week. LOL So far I have not seen this guy do anything wrong. Someone said he has a valuable trans. I did not see a value with that. So he put a high price on it. Doesn't hurt to try...
It does seem some posts were valid questions and got axed while others are commentary and still up. :wtf:

When he posts in another thread that he bought the engine and trans together for $1500 and then claims that a trans rebuild is $3000 while asking $2500 for just the trans....

And in his what's-it-worth thread most people said $500 for the trans....

Nooooo.... Nothing wrong with that.... :rolleyes:

No not at all. I'm all for helping them out. But when a kid tries to flip a 500 dollar trans for 2500, the kid needs a dose of reality. That doesn't mean he's a bad kid, or has bad intentions. Just means he needs to be schooled somewhat. That's why you see me not being a dick to him. I could but I won't. I'm legit interested but not for 2500 bucks

No not at all. I'm all for helping them out. But when a kid tries to flip a 500 dollar trans for 2500, the kid needs a dose of reality. That doesn't mean he's a bad kid, or has bad intentions. Just means he needs to be schooled somewhat. That's why you see me not being a dick to him. I could but I won't. I'm legit interested but not for 2500 bucks

Exactly, I could have been much harder, but just called him out on the facts...

When he posts in another thread that he bought the engine and trans together for $1500 and then claims that a trans rebuild is $3000 while asking $2500 for just the trans....

And in his what's-it-worth thread most people said $500 for the trans....

Nooooo.... Nothing wrong with that.... :rolleyes:
Just saw the other thread. Still, it's just an asking price. He seems to think someone put a lot of money in it and trying to make some cash. So, nobody is ever going to buy it at that price. Not like it's the first or last overpriced part on here.

Just saw the other thread. Still, it's just an asking price. He seems to think someone put a lot of money in it and trying to make some cash. So, nobody is ever going to buy it at that price. Not like it's the first or last overpriced part on here.

No, but we have to get him in check before he turns into another Justin Figgatt....

So make a legit offer.
And dr do right..... read his first post. He clearly states he's trying to sell it at a premium because he realizes now he way over paid.....

IMG_1637.PNG

And dr do right..... read his first post. He clearly states he's trying to sell it at a premium because he realizes now he way over paid.....

View attachment 1715059987
perhaps, but he was just told its worth 500. He knows someone just spent a lot more on the rebuild. If I was him I would take your 'offer" as an insult. Sorry, just my view. :thumbsup:

-
Back