Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A 88 year old man married a 94 year old women...

When i saw that I thought, that's not gonna last....

Was talking to my brother in law yesterday, I used to work with him at his Dads gulf station, he might be moving around here and has a garage full of equipment and parts fro the gas station, sun diagnostic machine, brake lathe, tire machine might try to work a deal with him on a exhaust pipe bender and all the cards on how to bend each pipe, all 60's to low 80's, see what price he comes up with, he is big into british cars has a lotus and a TVR, he will keep them but has a Norton Commando with 100 miles on it, man I wish I could swing that one! It was a gulf station and asked him what posters/banners he still has would match the gulf looking lift I have!:rofl:

As said, we should be able to get everything in the Magnum.
Mitch, you still need the roller wheels/tires? I have 5..
Prob not the seats also. Then I might have a tester on the way back as big as the one we picked up from James so the truck is prob a better option.

TVR_Grantura_in_Morges_2012_-_Rear.jpg

Think this is the model TVR bhe has, been a while since I have seen it.

Think it's gonna be a slow day for me. Lots I should do,want to do... but messed up my shoulder somehow. No Idea what I did. Felt a little sore early evening. By the time I went to sleep felt like I took a hit behind my shoulder blade.:mad: A little better now, like it moved back in position maybe.
Old Age buddy...welcome to our world

Old Age buddy...welcome to our world
Nah, I got some of those aches and pains. LOL. But, I did something... Probably over-reached and did not realize. I never seam to do this if actually working hard. It's doing little lightweight crap and then move wrong. :BangHead:

wHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THESE IN A REBUILD DIST? pOINTS AND COND IN ONE, I USED TO USE THEM JUST A GOOD DEAL ON A LOT OF 16.
s-l500.jpg

-
Back