Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that my Grandfather did the electrical wiring on subs for WWII at the Portsmouth Naval Yard. His stories of building those boats was amazing too. I still have some of his tools he custom made in the base foundry to do his job. Here is one of the boats that he did the wiring on...

USS_Pilotfish 1.jpg

If I had unlimited funds, I'd buy every HP Mopar I could in that color!
My second car was a F8 69 Roadrunner. Love the color. A friend has a F8 69 Bee. Gorgeous! Here's a sneak peek. (and the F5 GTX is real pretty too.)
toby's.jpg

Been lurking for a few weeks... love the banter of this group... sub group... or whatever. The exchange with the young ones intrigued me. It could have gone many ways. Cheers to some classy motorheads! I will raise a glass . ( Knob Creek) on this Friday night.

just got up off my back from an axle swap and checked in.
keep it greasy so it'll go down easy.
Cheers and welcome to the coffee shop!

Back when I lived in Hawaii in '91, I worked with a guy who had retired from the "Silent Service". I learned a lot from him about the life. My hat is off to you Sir, it's an amazing thing you are doing.
91... Oahu? I was on Maui from 89 til 96. My oldest was born I Wailuku in 91.. not military. Nomadic Haole musician/restaurant worker. Navy made a difference in my life tho at that time. those boys would party hard in the Lahaina clubs when they got back from the gulf.
Cheers... Another glass raised for the service no matter which end of the spear!!

91... Oahu? I was on Maui from 89 til 96. My oldest was born I Wailuku in 91.. not military. Nomadic Haole musician/restaurant worker. Navy made a difference in my life tho at that time. those boys would party hard in the Lahaina clubs when they got back from the gulf.
Cheers... Another glass raised for the service no matter which end of the spear!!
Yep, Oahu. I lived there from '91-'92. I lived in Waikiki for around 4 months near Magic Island and then up in Halawa Heights, Aiea across the street from the CINCPAC HQ overlooking Pearl.

Yep, Oahu. I lived there from '91-'92. I lived in Waikiki for around 4 months near Magic Island and then up in Halawa Heights, Aiea across the street from the CINCPAC HQ overlooking Pearl.
Sweet was good times... You there for Iniki? had a hard time with Oahu...was back on Big Island in Feb to visit family. world is changing.

Been lurking for a few weeks... love the banter of this group... sub group... or whatever. The exchange with the young ones intrigued me. It could have gone many ways. Cheers to some classy motorheads! I will raise a glass . ( Knob Creek) on this Friday night.

just got up off my back from an axle swap and checked in.
keep it greasy so it'll go down easy.

Stop in more often... :welcome:

My computer got slow earlier, so I did some windows updates and also updated my video driver...

Then went to Doug's and hung out for a couple of hours and now I'm test driving the new drivers...

My computer got slow earlier, so I did some windows updates and also updated my video driver...

Then went to Doug's and hung out for a couple of hours and now I'm test driving the new drivers...
I need to do something with this one . It's been pretty slow here lately

I need to do something with this one . It's been pretty slow here lately

Check for updates to your OS and drivers, then if it's still slow, download a free copy of cccleaner from cnet and give it a quick clean... It will run much better...

However, cccleaner will delete some of your saved passwords and you will have to re-enter them after the clean-up as you visit those sites...

Check for updates to your OS and drivers, then if it's still slow, download a free copy of cccleaner from cnet and give it a quick clean... It will run much better...

However, cccleaner will delete some of your saved passwords and you will have to re-enter them after the clean-up as you visit those sites...
I think i have used cc cleaner before.

Depends what first is, after midnight, Anders zone, after sunrise, to many firsts here.

Depends what first is, after midnight, Anders zone, after sunrise, to many firsts here.
Not that it matters at all who is first, lol. But, I never considered the midnight check in as being today. Especially if someone is still up from yesterday.

Looking forward to a dry day here on the hill today men :thumbsup: Good morning CC :steering::steering:

We had a serious downpour last night and it should turn to nice weather for a few days here.

Looking forward to a dry day here on the hill today men :thumbsup: Good morning CC :steering::steering:
Starting out wet from the overnight. Sounded like waves crashing around 10PM. Should be drying out over the next couple hours and getting into low 80s. Other than occasional thunderstorms we should have some nice days ahead.

I walked outside and the air is cool, birds are staying busy so I bet this day will be a dandy, y'all have a groovy day :thumbsup:

-
Back