Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It sure sounds simple. Im almost sure the tires will fit without cutting, just need to adjust the brace a little.
The longer rear spring shackles are headed your way in the morning. Maybe with them on the back you can re-adjust the front ride height and get a little more clearance.

well, had to change tire brand. Going with Yokohama Tires. Had to go with 245/50/17 rear, fit nice. 235/50/17 front, fits not so well. Will need to trim the fender edge/corner some.
It sure sounds simple. Im almost sure the tires will fit without cutting, just need to adjust the brace a little.
yikes - maybe a little wheel well lip adjustment.. mine is done and you can't tell - although best bet is to avoid it all together if you can

Well, I got the lounge chairs for the deck assembled. They were on the ground for less than a minute before my wife and daughter claimed them!

Deck lounge.jpg

Then it looks like everything is working good. (and looking good too!)
Getting closer! I still have to put the propane fire pit together and go get the grill on the weekend. They were out of stock when I went Sunday but are supposed to get more later this week.

-
Back