Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tim's rear spring shackles and bolts are all boxed up and ready to go. Flat rate box, one rate...any weight. This one puts that claim to the test. It is nearly all solid steel and weighs around 7 lbs (guessing). It's heavy as hell for it's size.

Steel box.JPG

so what's up

no late night snacks to talk about ??

I could go for a snack right now ....plus it would make my parents happy because I lost too much weight again so they are giving me the evil eye

so what's up

no late night snacks to talk about ??

I could go for a snack right now ....plus it would make my parents happy because I lost too much weight again so they are giving me the evil eye

I'm trying to keep my eating down as I can't work with my hand yet, so I'm trying to minimize my late night snacking because I'm not getting my exercise at work...

I had home made nachos at the end of last week, today I made some ground beef with noodles and alfredo sauce... I have plenty of leftovers as I'm alone right now - the kids are in Detroit visiting grandparents...

The dog woke me up an hour ago, so I'm passing time until I can go back to sleep again...

I'm boycotting the late night burrito place because he's supposed to be open til 3 AM, but a couple of times I went there at 2 or a little later he's already closed... I don't appreciate getting ready and going out there for him to be closed early... Follow your posted hours or change them... Plus, his burritos are more expensive than the other ones and the other guy's are a little better.... Not to mention that it's a cop fest trying to go there - Once I had three cops follow me within less than 3 miles of that place on one of my late night runs... Not that I'm doing anything wrong, but they get annoying...

I'm trying to keep my eating down as I can't work with my hand yet, so I'm trying to minimize my late night snacking because I'm not getting my exercise at work...

I had home made nachos at the end of last week, today I made some ground beef with noodles and alfredo sauce... I have plenty of leftovers as I'm alone right now - the kids are in Detroit visiting grandparents...

The dog woke me up an hour ago, so I'm passing time until I can go back to sleep again...

I'm boycotting the late night burrito place because he's supposed to be open til 3 AM, but a couple of times I went there at 2 or a little later he's already closed... I don't appreciate getting ready and going out there for him to be closed early... Follow your posted hours or change them... Plus, his burritos are more expensive than the other ones and the other guy's are a little better.... Not to mention that it's a cop fest trying to go there - Once I had three cops follow me within less than 3 miles of that place on one of my late night runs... Not that I'm doing anything wrong, but they get annoying...
yea, the Mexican joints here have really raised their prices....I say we deport them and replace with others who still think "tres dollore" is the going rate for a packed burrito....I mean packed, a wide and long burrito packed with egg, cheese and beans...maybe chorizo damn it

the burritos here have gone up in price and downsized...I don't like it and I doubt Trump would too

yea, the Mexican joints here have really raised their prices....I say we deport them and replace with others who still think "tres dollore" is the going rate for a packed burrito....I mean packed, a wide and long burrito packed with egg, cheese and beans...maybe chorizo damn it

the burritos here have gone up in price and downsized...I don't like it and I doubt Trump would too

They have large burritos here at our Mexican restaurants... We have lots of burrito places around and plenty of Mexicans to run them...

The good nacho place has marked up the nachos $3 within a year, so I started making my own at home and have come up with a recipe that is close to theirs...

Why are burritos so expensive when Mexicans are supposed to work cheap??? <<<racist joke - but I don't mind Mexicans...>>>

However, Mon & Tue is half off pizza days at Pizza Pete and Fox's Pub...

And both days Mickey's has gyro platters for $6 special that comes with two pitas and enough meat for at least three gyros and fries, so I always order an extra pita... I can make that last for two meals by saving one gyro for lunch the next day.... They have the best gyros with Kronos meat - Kronos is the brand name gyro meat around here...

Dam, now I could go for one of those, but I spent more than I wanted at the grocery store today and have plenty of food at home... If I eat out, the meat I have here will go bad before I can cook it...

he has a point about their cleanliness ...my parents have a maid who is, well we will say from farther south than we are ....holy cow you can tell when she has been through, it's clean.

My experience is they are very efficient and polite people. I have borrowed some of my dad's workers from the farm area to help me push cars and move engines and stuff too heavy for me .......they are like ninjas and can get an engine moved with like 3 of them without a hoist (it's mezmorizing)

Last edited:
he has a point about their cleanliness ...my parents have a maid who is, well we will say from farther south than we are ....holy cow you can tell when she has been through, it's clean.

My experience is they are very efficient and polite people. I have borrowed some of my dad's workers from the farm area to help me push cars and move engines and stuff too heavy for me .......they are like ninjas and can a engine moved with like 3 of them without a hoist (it's mezmorizing)

They are clean and hard working...

the good burrito place around here - El Famous Burritos, always posts their health inspections and they consistently score like 98% to 100% and the place is very clean...

Where my dad worked, he said the Mexicans were hard working but as soon as they save up enough money, just disappear without warning to Mexico because it lasts longer down there... Then after a year or two they come back broke and ask for their job back... They promise not to disappear again, but the cycle keeps repeating itself....

They are clean and hard working...

the good burrito place around here - El Famous Burritos, always posts their health inspections and they consistently score like 98% to 100% and the place is very clean...

Where my dad worked, he said the Mexicans were hard working but as soon as they save up enough money, just disappear without warning to Mexico because it lasts longer down there... Then after a year or two they come back broke and ask for their job back... They promise not to disappear again, but the cycle keeps repeating itself....

yup the disappearing act happens ....we had the same guys for like 4 years and now there are some new and younger ones here. oddly enough, the ones before actually call to keep in touch and tell us how life is going which is cool.

So i have a slant six 4 speed bell housing that i bought from brewers.

They don't list the ball stud bracket that goes on it.

So i called and talked to the man there and explained what i am trying to put together here.

He says that he is more than sure a ball stud from any 3 speed 63 to 70 should work for me, so that is what i am thinking i need to find now

So i have a slant six 4 speed bell housing that i bought from brewers.

They don't list the ball stud bracket that goes on it.

So i called and talked to the man there and explained what i am trying to put together here.

He says that he is more than sure a ball stud from any 3 speed 63 to 70 should work for me, so that is what i am thinking i need to find now

I don't know if I would have any of those... Most of my stuff is automatic... In fact, it all is....

I don't know if I would have any of those... Most of my stuff is automatic... In fact, it all is....

I dont have anything automatic. For some odd reason all i ever find are 3 or 4 speed cars.

Even my valiant wagon was originally 3 on the tree

I dont have anything automatic. For some odd reason all i ever find are 3 or 4 speed cars.

Even my valiant wagon was originally 3 on the tree

Go figure, everything that I find is automatic...

Except my Valiant wagon was a 170 with 3 on the tree, but that engine blew and it's been pulled and long gone.... Will eventually be a 20 MPG 360 automatic...

Go figure, everything that I find is automatic...

Except my Valiant wagon was a 170 with 3 on the tree, but that engine blew and it's been pulled and long gone.... Will eventually be a 20 MPG 360 automatic...
My wagon was a 170 with 3 on the tree.

The guy before me sold the engine out of it because he was thinking v8 swap.

I wish he would have left it as it was because it's getting another slant with me but this time a 225

-
Back