Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I will have me a bowl of ice cream. Just made Strawberry shortcake and now some ice cream....life is good

eh - they get dirty eventually - sooner or later ya gotta get the crud off - it is what it is
I used to like to wash my cars in the warm Summer rain. Soap them up from top to bottom all around and rinse them off with the hose. Gets them extra clean and the rain water rinses them off again and doesn't leave spots when they eventually dry.

The rain is beginning to taper off...I may get the minivan unloaded tonight after all. Looks like about another 20 mins before it stops.

Well, I'm back from Hoppyland.

2.5 hrs drive up, 2.5 hrs hanging out with Ray and Ron checking out the Sun equipment, distributors, etc. and then drove the Popmobile over to check out Ron's Monte (I drove the Pop 'cause I was the only one sober :D). Then loaded up the cabinet and some other goodies and did the 2.5 hrs drive home in the pouring rain.

All-in-all...a great way to spend a Sunday!

:thumbsup:

If you loaded up the cabinet, how were you sober, you were loaded...

send some of that up here - we need some rain!

I drove through a downpour on my way back from Belvidere...

Some parts of the city on the north side near the Fox River and Des Plaines River have been flooding all week with the rain that we've gotten...

grass? I like grass!

Inhale...

Obama-bad-habits-Smoking.jpg

Hold....

Obummer.jpg

Can I trade my wife to trickflow for a set of 440 heads?!? (Waits for Karl's joke) :lol:

Can I trade my wife to trickflow for a set of 440 heads?!? (Waits for Karl's joke) :lol:

What else are you going to throw in with your wife to make the deal for the heads even???? :lol:

You're getting a good set of heads and ditching the wife at the same time... Win-win for you.... :D

Should I post the pictures from Belvidere here or start a new thread for them...

I took lots of them, it over an hour to process them for posting...

It will take a good 3-5 pages to post them...

Should I post the pictures from Belvidere here or start a new thread for them...

I'd probably go new thread. Probably more will see them that way. Us coffee critters will creep on over and check em out no matter where you put them.

Got the goodie unloaded from the minivan

Sun cabinet (I have the large Sun Decal for the door already)

Sun cabinet 1.jpg

Sun cabinet.jpg

A pile of Vintage documents and parts boxes...

Sun cabinet 2.jpg

And a box full of Mopar hubcaps for wall art...

Sun cabinet 3.jpg

Sun Door sticker...

SunSticker_L.jpg

New thread I would say.

-
Back