Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
up all night, but watched the tube. I love netflix. You can watch 2 seasons of a show and it's like a 10 hour long movie!:lol:

So what's up for George today?
In the process of putting together chebbie engine. Knocked out all the core, oil galley, and cam bearings, got it honed and cleaned up with the new plugs and cam bearings yesterday. Never fails, 3 plugs in the core plug kit are too small so a trip to Napa is in order.

I hate that crap, I scored a hemi tach drive distributor needs a new pick up plate, man I cannot find one prob have to get a similar one and part it out!:mob:

How did it go last night Chris?
the family thing for the grandma went ok, i didnt stay long. touched base for a little bit and left.

the real kick to the nads last night was the announcement of our losing the sitter by daughter has fallen in love with and is very attached too.

those two things combined with back spasms and i was in and out of sleep all night. i dont think i slept for than 15 minutes at a given time

The sitter thing sucks, especially if your daughter did well with her.
first sitter she ever did. A month with out a single negative report. Shes become best friends with the sitter's daughter who's a couple years older, theyre two peas in a pods and glued to each other all day long. At night she asks before bed how much longer before she gets to go see miley(the little girl's name), every night. This was the best sitter weve had.

Dam, I know you had issues with getting a good one. Hey did you get pics by chance? I know you are busy.

Dam, I know you had issues with getting a good one. Hey did you get pics by chance? I know you are busy.
no, I never made it to the farm last night. I know most of the good stuff i sent you pics of, rest is most little doo dads and things

Thatss cool, it is appreciated though. Hoping Fastenall got some goodies for me today I will call them after 8, sucks this store is only open Tues and Thursdays.

Thatss cool, it is appreciated though. Hoping Fastenall got some goodies for me today I will call them after 8, sucks this store is only open Tues and Thursdays.
you wouldnt happen to have a dizzy from a 318 poly would you? points?

first sitter she ever did. A month with out a single negative report. Shes become best friends with the sitter's daughter who's a couple years older, theyre two peas in a pods and glued to each other all day long. At night she asks before bed how much longer before she gets to go see miley(the little girl's name), every night. This was the best sitter weve had.
Where is the other kid going to be when the sitter goes to work? Any chance they stay together?

I can't stop listening to that song "In Hell I'll be in good company" I never heard of those guys before

How many you want? What year?
needs to work on a 64 poly. gonna convert back to points

Where is the other kid going to be when the sitter goes to work? Any chance they stay together?
Kindergarten. All day. Zero chance :( I'm gonna try to arrange it so that they can have play dates an evening or two during the week, have her over to our place and vice versa. we only live 2 miles apart so it wouldnt be bad

needs to work on a 64 poly. gonna convert back to points

You going to run a cam or anything on it?

Fastenall just called the long lost machine arrived, the shipping is half price for the delay also!!!!!

s-l1600.jpg

-
Back