Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
right now, stock cam, the only thing I see myself doing anywhere in the near future is a switch from a 2 barrel intake to either the dual 4 barrel or a single 4 barrel for the poly

I am sure I have something for it, the reason I asked I have a few accel dual points which have the means to set three different mechanical curves in them.

How fast do you want one? I am sure I have something on the shelf, all the LA fit into it, looking for year correct or just a runner?

I am sure I have something for it, the reason I asked I have a few accel dual points which have the means to set three different mechanical curves in them.
Those are cool

How fast do you want one? I am sure I have something on the shelf, all the LA fit into it, looking for year correct or just a runner?
just a runner. Not really in a rush, gonna at least be 2 weeks before I even get the car home

I will put something together for you. Need the cap and rotor also? Just so I know what to send to you. Just pay the ride. You hooked me up with the tester for sure.

I will put something together for you. Need the cap and rotor also? Just so I know what to send to you. Just pay the ride. You hooked me up with the tester for sure.
yeah, id need the entire thing.

still trying to decide what to do about the roof/walls of the loft area of the garage - - need something to trap the dust... is there something I can spray on there?

No, I have been drinking.......coffee! Yes dumb dum I will hook you up! I am sure I have something for you.

Yup, remember it stays semi tacky, prob could spray wall primer on it if it is a long term thing it would cover what is there then easy to sweep off later.

what I am trying to do is stop (or at least slow down a lot) the dust from the upper area of the roof in the garage - once I put whatever on there, I then plan to put plywood up to make walls

the underside of the roof is rough side of the tongue and groove boards - hell, I'd paint it if I thought the paint would stick..

Do the adhesive spray if it is just the roof, just have to dust it. Did that once in one of my old houses garage worked great getting insects also.

still trying to decide what to do about the roof/walls of the loft area of the garage - - need something to trap the dust... is there something I can spray on there?
here's my suggestion. we used this in the one barn/mini shop we resided and re-roofed 2 years go. keeps dust way down and it helped insulate it. No joke, it's usually 10-15 degrees cooler in side/ and 10-15 degrees warmer in the winter then outside.

Cool Shield Thermal Bubble Roll - 48" x 125', 3/16" S-9911 - Uline

Yup that is what I want to do on mine just been waiting for the cash, I will have to rent a high reach to do mine also so that is about cash. figure 1K to do it right.

the underside of the roof is rough side of the tongue and groove boards - hell, I'd paint it if I thought the paint would stick..
Not really sure what you are trying to do... If you clean it, blow it out, it should not continue to 'make' dust. Even if you cover it, the new surface will eventually be covered it dust. Now if you box it in, it may have less surface area and coating could be smoother- that could keep it from retaining as much dust and make future cleanup easier.

-
Back