Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This whole confederate memorial crap is really pissing me off, hey people died in that war for what they thought was right, they are still Americans, going to do the headstones next?
I just hope they're not destroying those monuments - eventually they'll want them back... removing the monuments doesn't change history

Dam saw a craigslist add for 4 distributors and asked him for a price he sent me this
"
What ones are You interested in I have 30 or 40 Thanks Alan"
Oh crap!!!!

Dam saw a craigslist add for 4 distributors and asked him for a price he sent me this
"
Oh crap!!!!
Get a price on one then offer him ah.....ah... 1/5 the price for them all each, you may find a super rare one he may not know about

This whole confederate memorial crap is really pissing me off, hey people died in that war for what they thought was right, they are still Americans, going to do the headstones next?
By the way I am a Yankee always have been always will be nothing I can do to change it either!
Agree. I don't think most of us will ever know much real History. We can't even get an unbiased news report right after something happens. I think it's sad that people try to erase what they don't like. I believe some of the monuments are being moved. I can't totally disagree with that unless its an actual burial site. If they no longer 'celebrate' the event, maybe its not appropriate to keep in a town square or whatever. but don't destroy them. Move them to another place where they are still accessible/ preserved/remembered.

You can stick them in front of my house I would gladly take them! History is history, cant do a dam thing about the truth!

They are trying to do some of that at Gettysburg!:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:
Agree. I don't think most of us will ever know much real History. We can't even get an unbiased news report right after something happens. I think it's sad that people try to erase what they don't like. I believe some of the monuments are being moved. I can't totally disagree with that unless its an actual burial site. If they no longer 'celebrate' the event, maybe its not appropriate to keep in a town square or whatever. but don't destroy them. Move them to another place where they are still accessible/ preserved/remembered.

I always feel better when I have a trip to look forward to. And now that I know I won't be moving in September, I can figure something out for this Fall. I thought maybe New York State with my sister, to see where our ancestors lived, but she says September it's already too cold there for her to tolerate (?!) That's ridiculous.

:rofl:
there is already bills in some state houses to eliminate those cemeteries....
Way Way WAY off, something is up with that crew :rolleyes:
well yeah

"
Oh crap!!!!
oh boy!

I always feel better when I have a trip to look forward to. And now that I know I won't be moving in September, I can figure something out for this Fall. I thought maybe New York State with my sister, to see where our ancestors lived, but she says September it's already too cold there for her to tolerate (?!) That's ridiculous.
welcome to come visit me lol :rofl:

You're right - that is ridiculous - September in New England is the BEST!!!

you know, if i ever win the big lottery, I think I know what my first pointless purchase is gonna be..... anyone wanna guess

an older Dodge Power wagon and a Hemi to stuff into it
nope.

I'm gonna take a bone stock, original 340 1970 duster, I'm gonna put an end to all the debates about which aftermarket suspension does what for auto x road race. I'd buy a kit from each of the big name manufacturers that use stock style components and then get a RMS, HDK and Gerst, fronts and rears, video and record every thing. Put them to the ultimate test.

Man, i keep bouncing back and forth on what to do with my 440 that the shop screwed up. One day, I just wanna run it as is, the next its let just go pay the extra 1000-1200 again for another shop to start completely over. decisions decisions

-
Back