Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so I have to do my first "talk to" with one of the folks I work with - she started a conversation via email last week and now I get to tell her what came of it all... this-n-that blah blah blah, but what will be fun is trying to tell her that she is disruptive when she gets here at 3 and that to some degree the "incident" occurred because of that... she's older than I am, but is the newest member of the crew - doesn't take direction well AT ALL.. oh joy

The 66? Well some. I have to remove the freakin windshield to fix the wipers! As you remember..... Ran it this weekend, its on jacks. :( And the dash....
oh - I was actually wondering about the convertible and the idle issue - good to hear you're giving that poor neglected 66 a little attention though! :thumbsup:

oh - I was actually wondering about the convertible and the idle issue - good to hear you're giving that poor neglected 66 a little attention though! :thumbsup:
Needs a looser converter....BUT im tuning it around the issue, I hope. 2 steps forward 1 back. Change this, break that. Ordered new limit bushings from @crackedback .

B
Thanks Chris someday I might do a FABO friends tour, be great to meet you and so many of the members here.
No problem here., you have a place to stay. We know what you are all about, Unlike other Mike B's had offered to share. Get the drift? I hate people that are posers

Well beer was above my nose earlier that count as up? Sniffing for food right now

so sir sits a lot are you? :rofl:for your height and weight you remind me of a Kardashian but for a guy your moobs are to small for the *** size.

Two weeks after I get the truck inspected and a headlight goes out (yea, better than 2 days before..) and of course it's the right side (hardest to get at on my truck) so Sunday I swapped it out with a spare I had - - but it was dim compared to the left one and I hate that. So today I decided to stop and get a bulb - and they only have two packs in stock (of course!). Well I very rarely buy the cheap stuff, but - - ya ready for this!? - - they are $60 bucks!!! Are ya flaking kidding me!? AND there was a more expensive option - - WTF!! $70 GD dollars for headlight bulbs!? Crazy I tell ya - just friggin' crazy! :BangHead:

I'm beat. Was smackin wood for a few hours...Splitting fire wood with a maul for those who need clarification.lol
I think I have near a cord split so far.

2017-07-25 19.45.33.jpg

Two weeks after I get the truck inspected and a headlight goes out (yea, better than 2 days before..) and of course it's the right side (hardest to get at on my truck) so Sunday I swapped it out with a spare I had - - but it was dim compared to the left one and I hate that. So today I decided to stop and get a bulb - and they only have two packs in stock (of course!). Well I very rarely buy the cheap stuff, but - - ya ready for this!? - - they are $60 bucks!!! Are ya flaking kidding me!? AND there was a more expensive option - - WTF!! $70 GD dollars for headlight bulbs!? Crazy I tell ya - just friggin' crazy! :BangHead:

I have a violin made from *** hair want to see it? Better yet want to play it???

So did you buy any? I'd have lived with the not so bright one for a week and ordered them online.

-
Back