Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Also thought about the tow co. up the street. They have a boom truck, but no idea if they would do it or the fee.

yeah, just need to come up with a method to get it in the boat. I've seen guys build a wood gantry with posts and 12x12's so kinda what I'm thinking.
Or use a tree in your yard or a friends :lol: old school I know, easy goes it when you do :popcorn:

Also thought about the tow co. up the street. They have a boom truck, but no idea if they would do it or the fee.
Even if they charged you a little it would only take a few minutes to set it in place.

The engine in the boat needs to come up, then about 8 inches forward, then the rest of the way up. Can't just pick it straight up. It's mostly disconnected at this point and just sitting in there. Already robbed the intake and some of the ancillary components.

Even if they charged you a little it would only take a few minutes to set it in place.
4 bolts hold the engine in, then swap the flywheel bell housing and drop it right back in. Thought about asking them if I pulled in the yard what they would charge me if they have a truck sitting there doing nothing. I would also like to clean up in there with the engine out.

4 bolts hold the engine in, then swap the flywheel bell housing and drop it right back in. Thought about asking them if I pulled in the yard what they would charge me if they have a truck sitting there doing nothing. I would also like to clean up in there with the engine out.
call 'em and ask - they may surprise you

call 'em and ask - they may surprise you
I would walk in. They're just up the street. Pretty big outfit. They have 3 or 4 of the big boom trucks. Transport alot of heavy equipment and the like. Yard full of Kenworth's lol

I buy gas there. Kind of a mom and pop gas station with a garage that's been there over 40 years and they have a really good rep locally. They will be the ones to do the alignments on my stuff when I need one.

Call
The engine in the boat needs to come up, then about 8 inches forward, then the rest of the way up. Can't just pick it straight up. It's mostly disconnected at this point and just sitting in there. Already robbed the intake and some of the ancillary components.
Hoppy....He can do it!

DSC00565.JPG

-
Back