Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
lol I know. I seen how much you all were worried earlier this week lol.

As for the dart , I placed an order yesterday for a couple sheets of 18 gauge steel . Gonna make my own floor pans
That's a lot of work...
I hand bent every other patch on mine, but bought front pans.
Why 'ordered'? No metal suppliers near you? Or getting delivered?
I bought a sheet, but wasn't using any really big sections, so had them cut to fit in the wagon.

Surplus city for metal baby! I have to get there soon for sure for sandpaper and disks for the sun cabinets, almost out.

Surplus city for metal baby! I have to get there soon for sure for sandpaper and disks for the sun cabinets, almost out.
I saw they have heavy stuff there that you won't find many places around here. Keep in mind for projects. Didn't price any of it.
There is a place local in Hellam where I got my sheets at decent price.

I saw they have heavy stuff there that you won't find many places around here. Keep in mind for projects. Didn't price any of it.
There is a place local in Hellam where I got my sheets at decent price.
They have sheet metal also Ron picked up a half or 3/4 sheet, I have gotten smaller cut stuff prices are good and they usually have what I can use. It is a ride for you though, half hour or so for me.

I got all my QP trunk extensions and fender patches fron C2C very happy with them, would love to find a new or really good drivers fender getting corrosion where it bolts on to the fender well.

or more appropriately.. fifth..

Fifth??? I like a fifth....

I plead the fifth...

jack_daniels_.jpg

-
Back