Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Come next weekend and you will see me with Iced tea more than beer. Someone has to be sober for this Frat (Fabo Rejects At Tim's) party.
What? I gotta make iced tea for you??

Ok, but I'm putting it an empty beer can so we can keep up appearances...

Hell, My Wife allows it... WTH is wrong with you guys ????
My wife will probably come up with a " I thought you were going to fly out to Philly to visit your FABO buddies and drive that Dart back."

You can't predict that woman's thought process. lol

Drove the.Duster to work today. Stopped for gas, and same as last time - the pump stopped a little over half tank. Not sure of I a actually have a problem, or if the punp is just to fast. Didn't try to add more, cause last time it just spilled out...

Drove the.Duster to work today. Stopped for gas, and same as last time - the pump stopped a little over half tank. Not sure of I a actually have a problem, or if the punp is just to fast. Didn't try to add more, cause last time it just spilled out...
What is the verdict on the Magnum, Keefer ??

And i was going to bake a cake to bring along.

So there wont be any finger sandwiches either I guess.
There will be finger sandwiches...The kind that take all the fingers on both hands to eat them!

IMG_0124.JPG

Did you replace the float on the fuel tank sending unit?

Last edited:
What is the verdict on the Magnum, Keefer ??
He was doing the axle. Part was lifetime warranty, so labor only. Was supposed to let me know if he found anything else. I hope no news is good news... Guess I'll find out when I call in the AM.

And i was going to bake a cake to bring along.

So there wont be any finger sandwiches either I guess.

Damn... doubtful I am coming, you know I'd bring stuff like that. Various reasons such as it is 600 miles each way in the Fury and I have missed 2 wks of work. Pics from today...no one on scene yet so and that truck was toast already as I passed it.

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_0897.JPG

-
Back