Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been up a little while, computer really slow. Combination of the latest Winhosed update and extra people in the house linked to my already slow wifi/internet.
...they start out like grilled cheese then I take it out of the skillet to put scrambled egg and bacon on it...
I did some grilled stickies in the skillet. I like em with pecans but 'guests' got plain. So...I broke up some already cooked bacon and pressed it into the tops then grilled in butter. Mmmm
Even better than bacon/maple donuts without all that heavy icing.
Good Morning

Darn ford. Pulled lock cylinder and switch and nothing wrong.
Put it back together and it works flawlessly. Cant fix what not broke.
Intermittent no crank. Always some odd thing here in Frank’s garage.....

History note: On this date 240 years ago the British took possession of Fort Mifflin.

First Tinzeltown is going up in flames with sex scandals and now several big name politicans, some with video and photo evidence are being accused of innappropriate sexually activity/assaults/rapes/groping etc. Including Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Al Franke, Roy Moore(senate candidate)..... like seriously, wtf is going on these days

First Tinzeltown is going up in flames with sex scandals and now several big name politicans, some with video and photo evidence are being accused of innappropriate sexually activity/assaults/rapes/groping etc. Including Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Al Franke, Roy Moore(senate candidate)..... like seriously, wtf is going on these days
Gives a whole new meaning to Journey's tune "Lovin', touchin' squeezin". Wonder how many gals will start turning in rock stars. Oh ya. After concert sex with a rock star is consensual! :rofl::rofl:

Gives a whole new meaning to Journey's tune "Lovin', touchin' squeezin". Wonder how many gals will start turning in rock stars. Oh ya. After concert sex with a rock star is consensual! :rofl::rofl:
its already happening.

Are you new to this planet?

I pinched my ex wife's butt a few times and I think she hates me. Can she come back on me. The Feminist are winning.

If you are around women, you are in jeopardy. I refuse to talk to my female coworkers beyond a smile and a "Hi".
Don't want to be accused of creating a hostile work environment. It's dangerous out there-------------------------

The "meetoo" tweet after Harvey Weinstein has started a whole **** storm of females coming out and telling...

They were too afraid of being shamed before the 'storm'...

Like Lewis Black once said, you can't say "Nice tits" to a female anymore...

and like we didn't know about Bill Clinton...:rolleyes:

What do you think of this?

IMG_0228.JPG

Too blue. Not a fan.ok , looking at it on my phone,expanded it, i see it now. I’m assuming other side is red... that changes everything.

Still not a fan.

Direct connection colors/logo.
I guess it ok for a promo car.

Still not a fan...

-
Back