Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like the red stripes and trim rings. Hell, I'm biased! How about Rallys?
1-8-12.jpg
087.JPG
fall07 042 reduced half.jpg

Options 1 and 3, 1 being my favorite.
1 and 3 are the easiest for me to actually do since I already have a set of them in the garage that I took off the GTS. In general, I'm trying not to throw a lot of money at the car if I can avoid it...so if I can use what I already have, all the better!

1 and 3 are the easiest for me to actually do since I already have a set of them in the garage that I took off the GTS. In general, I'm trying not to throw a lot of money at the car if I can avoid it...so if I can use what I already have, all the better!
What is wrong with what is on it now? (butt hurt) :lol: They are brand new!!!

What is wrong with what is on it now? (butt hurt) :lol: They are brand new!!!
Nothing wrong with them, I've just never been a fan of all black wheels. I'm not gonna throw them away! If I can swap on what I already have around, why not?

Nothing wrong with them, I've just never been a fan of all black wheels. I'm not gonna throw them away! If I can swap on what I already have around, why not?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:But on that car,, I thought they looked good. Chrome centers looked better, with the chrome lugs.

All the more reason why I photoshop ideas...gotta look at them, think about them, and try other options before making any final decisions.

Not saying it isnt possible, but I find it really hard to believe.. I've seen way vehicles in way worse condition after hitting a deer and none of them caught on fire..
If the fuel line or trans line ruptured and splashed onto the hot exhaust, I could see it. That's just down the road from me, seen all the trucks go by when it happened.

If the fuel line or trans line ruptured and splashed onto the hot exhaust, I could see it. That's just down the road from me, seen all the trucks go by when it happened.
I agree, just seems odd. Especially after seeing just the slight front end damage.. Not to myself.. Not buying that car for my daughter though. LOL

And only the hood black, not the cowl behind the hood.
Nope. It's not gonna look any better. It's just too much contrast over too much real estate on the car.

With the twin scoop, I could do a wide stripe on each side like the Duster. But with a center scoop, it just doesn't work. Making the scoop contrast makes it look like a big nose sitting in the middle of the hood.

The black on the hood only works like this...

IMG_0080.JPG

Nope. It's not gonna look any better. It's just too much contrast over too much real estate on the car.

With the twin scoop, I could do a wide stripe on each side like the Duster. But with a center scoop, it just doesn't work. Making the scoop contrast makes it look like a big nose sitting in the middle of the hood.

The black on the hood only works like this...

View attachment 1715111474
But the hood does not go to the windshield.

-
Back