Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am truly blessed, 7/8 studs came out with ease. Sprayed penetrating oil on last one,gonna let it marinate while i go for breakfast....

I am truly blessed, 7/8 studs came out with ease. Sprayed penetrating oil on last one,gonna let it marinate while i go for breakfast....
Heh. Yesterday I was running out options on the wagon's rusted parking brake cable. Two days of soaking with Kroil. Hitting between each coil with a cold chisel. A litte acetone. Figured nothing left to lose. If I could just free it, that would be enough. Put tension on it, then heated the coils dull red where it had no flex. Shortly after was rewarded with a POP! Unfortunately it was the cable itself inside breaking. :( Must not have been much left of it.
Anyway I think I can fish a new one in. Already on order.

I may start a Frostbite thread, but this belonged here.

blob.jpg

Well its almost done. Now that exhaust is fixed, cam hear a big vacuum leak-iac is letting atmosphere in.
Oil filter looks to be original....
And its rusted through and leaking.

Rust. Cant get away from it. Finally got it out of shop, guess what! I need to rinse and repeat. Tomorrow is a gm for exhaust manifold gaskets.
Got caught up with my snow plowing so driveway looks better.

Just waiting for pellet stove to cool down then call it a day.

Hope you all are enjoying your meals, i get pancakes tonight. Looking forward to that. No, seriously- thats what i asked for...

And i found that to be a sign of very satisfying meal as opposed to bad manners. Few things make one so happy as a curvy woman enjoying a meal with family! I sure hope everyone is basking in the glow of family and friendship this evening..
You need an intervention...

Normal.jpg

I've been working all afternoon on calendar images.

Here are ones for Chris, Keith, and a general one for everyone with a '66 Dart...

Chris.jpg

Keith final.jpg

66 All.jpg

-
Back