Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, good morning and happy thanksgiving to everyone! We don't have that tradition over here and I wouldn't have been abel to say when it was except some time in the fall. Seeing all of you greeting each other in this manner is what gave it away.

I'm off, though. Need to get going. I'm attending my cousin's funeral tomorrow and will be staying the night about halfway there at my mother's place. Cancer
is a *****. Fifty-two, I think.
Sorry for your loss.

Ok ! Looks like a full house here in the coffee thread Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on this day we have been blessed with, I know I have never met some of you but I have met a few not the most popular or creative member here but I do support this thread
Have a groovy (gravy) day today everyone :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715113848
My goodness sir Mikey. Your shadow appears almost as large as your heart.

Ok ! Looks like a full house here in the coffee thread Happy Thanksgiving to all of you on this day we have been blessed with, I know I have never met some of you but I have met a few not the most popular or creative member here but I do support this thread
Have a groovy (gravy) day today everyone :thumbsup:

This thread would have a HUGH void in it without your presence.
Enjoy the day.

Have to run Lifetime channel has a movie marathon starting in a bit, enjoy the day to all the ladies and gentlemen of FABO!

Had the family over last Sunday, going to go to Jim's today. No shine left though

I had the pleasure of an evening at their home and garage two summers ago, Jim's wife Carol made us the best dinner, my mouth is watering just thinking about it, if you think of a real, nice Minnesota lady, that's her...but everyone I met was nice, wish I was there today.

I could say I'd like to ne somewhere else today, but then I wouldn't have a job! Here's our new garb, you think white is very practical when serving food and wine? Oops maybe I should say whine...

Happy Thanksgiving, guys, offend the vegetarians if you dare...

IMG_1061.JPG

I could say I'd like to ne somewhere else today, but then I wouldn't have a job! Here's our new garb, you think white is very practical when serving food and wine? Oops maybe I should say whine...

View attachment 1715113882
Looking pretty dapper there David!

Happy thanksgiving gentleman, that's a very dapper getup David, going to be a nice day in the high planes of Colorado. You all have a hoppy day.

View attachment 1715113882

Dave I have to say in that pic with the stach
You could pass for my best friend Mike.
And yes not a fan of white serving food. But you do look good.

Well,today i feel blessed,the exhaust manifold on the other side is also burned out. So i get to repeat the whole episode again. I do have the new manifold so i am able to complete the job in a timely fashion. Continous work equals good income. Check in later, enjoy your holiday!!

-
Back