Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Waffles and sausage and bacon.... Yum,Yum
Sounds delicious sir! I will be tasked on this fine morning with preparing a delectable feast of sausage gravy and biscuits, scrambled eggs and hash browns.. I only hope my guests will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy preparing it for them..

Now this is a tune up kit yes sir it is!
s-l1600.jpg

Is it the site or my computer messing up? I got Ben's message to Keith and I was looking who he was responding to when after a minute I see the alert and there is Keith's message about the alarm clock after Bens response

Is it the site or my computer messing up? I got Ben's message to Keith and I was looking who he was responding to when after a minute I see the alert and there is Keith's message about the alarm clock after Bens response
The ghost of the turkey is messing with you sir!

Well I am sure as a man I am now going to be in trouble. Ms Stone is now saying her boss Rep Conyer belittled her. Not sexual just belittled her.

I am thankful that I do not have work for 7 days!
Certainly a reason to be thankful sir. Prayers coming your way that you find a plethora of activities to occupy the mind, body and soul so that you might easily avoid the temptations of sloth and gluttony. Blessings to you sir.

Certainly a reason to be thankful sir. Prayers coming your way that you find a plethora of activities to occupy the mind, body and soul so that you might easily avoid the temptations of sloth and gluttony. Blessings to you sir.
Good Grief Ben what has happened to you? Or did someone hijack your puter

No hijack kind sir and i do appreciate your concern. I have realized the harsh and callous nature of my prevoius interactions and am merely trying to correct my behavior so as not to repeat these indiscretions.
I am about to hit you!

-
Back