Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My daughter wanted a cat. We have a big lab that has never met a cat. I dont think it would end well as fury would Think its a big squirrel. She wants to tangle with everything. So no cat.
Daughter is now in the city going to university,so we would have been left to look after it.
After this dog, there will be no more pets,maybe house plants will go too-no,wait! There are no plants, wifie killed them all.
Dogs untrained, are a pain in the ***.. Everyone buys a dog ,takes it home. .....and ignores it. It's a part of your family , accept responsibility, dog owners. Defensive on the perimeter is expected. Neighbors have a German Shepherd ,sweet animal ,named "Claude ". The home owners, never train their woofie pets , out here. The dog barking his *** off the last 24 hours. German Shepard need attention, daily . Just my rant ,for the night.

P.S. ... Cats can be, a pain in the *** , wait till you deal with high maintenance dogs. :(

Training a dog is why I get one as a pup, training is the best therapy you you and the animal, some folks just don't get it.

Good morning crew ! I have a question:)
i have not shaved all month (no shave Nov)
should I before this day starts ? Or should i continue to go till Dec ? I have been thinking while i have took the time to type this out on my phone and decided not to shave :p

Happy Thanksgiving, Kids! I sure have a lot to be thankful for. I am going to start by thanking this cup of coffee!

:usflag:

Training a dog is why I get one as a pup, training is the best therapy you you and the animal, some folks just don't get it.

Good morning crew ! I have a question:)
i have not shaved all month (no shave Nov)
should I before this day starts ? Or should i continue to go till Dec ? I have been thinking while i have took the time to type this out on my phone and decided not to shave :p

Good on you! I am doing No-shave November as well. Gonna clean the neck up for dinner today and that's about it. Only 7 days left in the month, don't quit on us now!

Cheers !!

Very thankful as this day is started :steering:
Most every morning I wake I am thankful :D

Nov 23rd at 4:30 am it is 23 degrees here on the hill in Northeast Arkansas

Still a bit frozen picked it up yesterday! Both of us just are not in the mood this year. Kind of like Xmas last year sir.

Just another day bud, just more food and expectations ... :drama: .. well if there is any negative Nacy folks near me i will just find better convo with anothe family member :lol:.. keep it lite my friend :thumbsup:

Just us this year, no visitors thankfully. Prob be painting in the shop if I can get the heat up in there enough.

Good morning Mitch, back at yea bud :thumbsup:
Hoppy, son and i are going after elect supplies after our lunch with family :)

I still have a bunch of suns to be painted wanted to get there before the cold hit but heck no, priorities just changed around. Sir

Hop's, we all deal with change as it happens, I was put off for two and a half years on my shop build and it had nothing to-do with me :wtf:.. looking back i waisted a bunch of time bitching about it and wanting to strangle someone because of there :bs_flag:
cold here as well :(

-
Back