Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Also look at what happens when you adjust the light and color after you create the image. It really changes the result...

Before

IMG_0369.JPG

After

IMG_0367.JPG

i mean i dont see how anyone would want to cook with what happened so quickly. I'm just thinking of taking care of it all to give the wife something happy for the week.

Sorry to answer so late but around here all the friends bring over enough food that there would be no need to cook. Unless you wanted to do a Turkey and use the other stuff for sides.

Sorry to answer so late but around here all the friends bring over enough food that there would be no need to cook. Unless you wanted to do a Turkey and use the other stuff for sides.
Yes my suggestion is late too, perhaps you putting on the dinner would break the ice, extending invitations to the family. It would likely not offend anyone,giving them the option to attend.

On a side note,new manifold is in. I managed to extract all 8 studs without needing to drill
Broke a steel brake line in the process, i just touched it.

On a side note,new manifold is in. I managed to extract all 8 studs without needing to drill
Broke a steel brake line in the process, i just touched it.
Win on the manifold...wtf on the brake line. Sounds like the car has serious corrosion issues.

F150. Plow truck. Never moves in summer. Corrosion is an understatement. Quoted 1000 per side,wont be far from it,with brake line and new egr tube.
Hopefully i can get away with only doing the one.

Yes my suggestion is late too, perhaps you putting on the dinner would break the ice, extending invitations to the family. It would likely not offend anyone,giving them the option to attend.
Thanks all for the suggestions and actually it wasn't late. We literally just got word, they are cancelling the dinner tomorrow(kind of figured they would) but the actual shocking thing is they've gone ahead and cancelled the Christmas dinner plans as well for next month. Course that can and probably will change.

As for my course of action, I decided to ask my wife what she preferred and we've decided to simply to have a small lunch for ourselves, possibly just do a couple fried squirrels.

Thanks all for the suggestions and actually it wasn't late. We literally just got word, they are cancelling the dinner tomorrow(kind of figured they would) but the actual shocking thing is they've gone ahead and cancelled the Christmas dinner plans as well for next month. Course that can and probably will change.

As for my course of action, I decided to ask my wife what she preferred and we've decided to simply to have a small lunch for ourselves, possibly just do a couple fried squirrels.
Chris....You and I must have had similar upbringings. I love squirrel pot pie

Squirrel is good eating. Used to roast them over a campfire on a stick like in that photo.

I also really enjoyed squirrel stew with dumplings done in a Dutch oven.

Pan fried a few in batter too. Awesome finger food, better than wings.

Ugh. My daughter is all worked up wanting a dog. Problem is that I'm allergic to anything with fur or feathers. She has done a bunch of research on hypoallergenic dogs thinking it might work...it won't with my allergies.

Now I'm stuck in a no-win situation. I have to tell her no, but she has her heart set that somehow it can work. I pushed the discussion off for a couple of days but either way, she's going to be broken hearted and blame me.

Crappy situation, but I will do what I have to I suppose. Ugh. :BangHead:

Ugh. My daughter is all worked up wanting a dog. Problem is that I'm allergic to anything with fur or feathers. She has done a bunch of research on hypoallergenic dogs thinking it might work...it won't with my allergies.

Now I'm stuck in a no-win situation. I have to tell her no, but she has her heart set that somehow it can work. I pushed the discussion off for a couple of days but either way, she's going to be broken hearted and blame me.

You'e gonna look funny in a bubble suit. :poke::lol:

My daughter wanted a cat. We have a big lab that has never met a cat. I dont think it would end well as fury would Think its a big squirrel. She wants to tangle with everything. So no cat.
Daughter is now in the city going to university,so we would have been left to look after it.
After this dog, there will be no more pets,maybe house plants will go too-no,wait! There are no plants, wifie killed them all.

That really sucks, but props to her for at least researching the idea

I'm not sure if mike wants me to post this link or not but I'm going too anyway. Maybe its been posted already but I sure missed it and it possible I'm not the only one. After reading Scampy's comments, I just randomly started clicking back on pages and re-reading, he's got a very valid point that I can't help but agree with. Some of the images, comments and jokes probably would be best suited for the NSFW Blue forum part of FABO. I'm sure this isn't gonna go over well with everyone in here and no one is forcing anything on anyone but I think a redirection may be warranted because if its bad enough to run Scampy off, then it no doubt is pushing the envelope with Joey as well. We dont have to stop being ourselves and we dont need to be ashamed,, or stop being masculine or anything, but lets reel it back in somewhat. I also will say that I'm sure i've made inappropriate comments at one time or another, so I also apologize to everyone who may have found it distasteful.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...o-and-what-has-happened-along-the-way.394951/
Thanks for posting. Did Mike stop appearing in here?

-
Back