Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone know where I can find a couple door jamb caps the kind you just drop over the rusted one's and weld on. I tried rock auto no luck. I need both sides for a 2001 f150 XLT 4x4.
I know . Yes I bought another vehicle.
Only paid $700.00 for it.
The rusted floor jambs are the only issue with it.
Sorry Ray.. Dunno

Anyone know where I can find a couple door jamb caps the kind you just drop over the rusted one's and weld on. I tried rock auto no luck. I need both sides for a 2001 f150 XLT 4x4.
I know . Yes I bought another vehicle.
Only paid $700.00 for it.
The rusted floor jambs are the only issue with it.
Is they door jamms or floor jamms? :poke:
I ain't got neither, jes tryin ta delaminate some cornfusion. :lol:

Rocker panels if i recall. Never heard of door jam caps.
Retry your search.

Sorry floor having a senio

Is they door jamms or
floor jamms? :poke:

Sorry rocker caps. Having a senior moment.

Just finished @jaws calendar image. Only one more to do.

IMG_0410.JPG

So polaris side by side transmission repair was a failure. New chain didnt fix it. As loose as it was. Pulled it apart and started looking closer...nope, closer yet....
0AB46AC8-04D9-4470-A159-D7879AB4B8FA.jpeg
Is supposed to be a press fit on shaft. New shaft is 315 us dollhairs. Double it and add 30% for canuckistanian pesos.

So polaris side by side transmission repair was a failure. New chain didnt fix it. As loose as it was. Pulled it apart and started looking closer...nope, closer yet....View attachment 1715114325Is supposed to be a press fit on shaft. New shaft is 315 us dollhairs. Double it and add 30% for canuckistanian pesos.
Just weld it up and call it good!

So polaris side by side transmission repair was a failure. New chain didnt fix it. As loose as it was. Pulled it apart and started looking closer...nope, closer yet....View attachment 1715114325Is supposed to be a press fit on shaft. New shaft is 315 us dollhairs. Double it and add 30% for canuckistanian pesos.
Wow

Getting back to civilization... At a rest stop on the turnpike now. @halifaxhops ever hear of Johnny's auto salvage in Newville? Just saw it from the TP. Didn't see any particulars, but looked like some older stuff
It is on 641 I think It used to be a great one but he got rid of a lot of the older stuff. Maybe he decided to get back into the old stuff again. It has been years since I was there..YEARS!

-
Back