Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sonnuva muzzer f'n #%€%!

I just grabbed a bite of a turkey slider the wife made and bit down on a piece of bone cracking a molar.

Goddammit! OW, OW, OW! :BangHead:

Figures it's the weekend too...faaaaark!
:wtf: this is the best one on the list. Damn!

That sucks Ddaddy, your dentist have a after hours number?
He does and I called him. Unless it has broken off and I can't stand the pain, he says wait until Monday...it won't be any worse.

Figures.

That would be a good thing. I love Hot Babes and Hot coffee. And I need it this morning. Someone sat on my head as I slept last night

No sense in drinkin coffee alone. I'm betting we'll have a couple hot babes stop in for a cup this morning.
Hot? well that is a matter of opinion.
Ben Skirt 1.jpg

Picking up 2 tons of wood pellets today,should be interesting.
Really cooled off last night.

If...you get a chance to drink this.....be careful. Black Licorice flavored prison

20171125_073020.jpg

I am more of a leg man. My Mom tells me I started climbing before I could even walk!

was looking at the pop yesterday and the expired inspection JUNE, decided it is time to throw antique plates on it it is actually a win win 100 for life time registration and no inspections! Should have done this at first.

was looking at the pop yesterday and the expired inspection JUNE, decided it is time to throw antique plates on it it is actually a win win 100 for life time registration and no inspections! Should have done this at first.
Doesn't it have to be original?

Have to do a HD run today finally pulling the plug on a new drill, have a 10% off coupon, the military 10% and no interest if over 300 for a year, need a couple of good trash cans and some other stuff. Now if I can get the wife ready before 9!!!!!!

Which one are you getting? I was there last night...stupid people everywhere so I came home and over indulged.

-
Back