Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Doesn't it have to be original?
No significant changes to the body lines, was talking to the guy with the dist machine fix and he has all sorts of motors and hell even a 3 door car he made all with it. Only restriction I see is no night time driving, hell if you are coming home and it gets dark, that would be a *** hole trooper to give you a ticket that will get thrown out of court. Just bring the title up, turn in the plate, pay the cash and you are done!

Rigid tools,home depot ads say free replacement batteries for life as wellas parts to repair the tools.

I wish I had known that. If you buy that set you get the 1/2" impact driver for free! So check to see if that special is still going on. The 1/2" impact is unbelievable. Let me look at the email I got

I figure I get $50 off also so it is the time to do it, my dewalt needs batteries again so might as well upgrade for a bit more.

Instead of an extra battery buy another tool that gives you the extra battery. You will save big bucks. I can't find the ad but it was just last weeks special. They play games there Hoppy. I never seem to find the right combination

Instead of an extra battery buy another tool that gives you the extra battery. You will save big bucks. I can't find the ad but it was just last weeks special. They play games there Hoppy. I never seem to find the right combination
to tell you the truth if I can get a good drill with a full guarantee for around 225 I am a hoppy man!

Once you register your tools you will get emails with new deals. I bet you will see a difference between that and your dewalt. Maybe my dewalt was wearing out but when you try the rigid...I was sold

I need to get a 1/2 cordless impact, so I don't have to drag a hose way outside , when I need an Impact.

Mine yesterday just gave out with both batteries, been milking it along for a while. The one with the bit driver is a bonus been using a lot of bits doing the sun stuff, always a pia in a real drill, this one looks like a fast bit change out. Need to get a few more of the clutch bits, mine are pretty much shot from use, the suns use them all over the machines. Did finish one of the four meter ones yesterday looks ok, wish I had the means to do silk-screening though it would be a pia unless I just stay to one machine.

-
Back