Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like Mike is learning to play with digital crayons! :thumbsup:
Nope, but I think your work has sparked my young gun friend Ryen to experiment. He is a great kid but has a brain injury from a 4 wheeler accident a few years ago. He is late teens and can't get a job so far. I have suggested that he get into graphic arts which he is pretty handy at. Our local community college has a good program if he can tolerate school.

Nope, but I think your work has sparked my young gun friend Ryen to experiment. He is a great kid but has a brain injury from a 4 wheeler accident a few years ago. He is late teens and can't get a job so far. I have suggested that he get into graphic arts which he is pretty handy at. Our local community college has a good program if he can tolerate school.
Very cool! Not only is it good therapy for his injury, if he gets good it may become a career path.

Sitting in airport. Walking around. Crop Dusting...

Or Mickeys Big Mouth Ale :lol:
Or Toolman's Orange Shandy!
20180204_151354.jpg

Now I need to get rid of the pointing finger and put this in the hand not holding the wrench...

1FAC1B88-10AF-4668-85D8-BB9047BEA0C5.jpeg

This logo design should be fun, I already know where I want to go with it. I also cross checked for printing and can have them done for not much cost if Mike wants to get some to slap on his bottles.

This logo design should be fun, I already know where I want to go with it. I also cross checked for printing and can have them done for not much cost if Mike wants to get some to slap on his bottles.
That would be cool.Gotta have a cool label.

-
Back