Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am so looking forward to a long weekend (well as much of one as I ever get). I was supposed to be off tomorrow, but now have morning meetings at a manufacturing site about an hour away plus I need to retrieve a package from the office being delivered by 3 pm for work I need to do over the weekend.

Monday is a holiday for our office but I have a teleconference from 2-3pm and another one from 4-6 pm.

Out of all of that, what I get is maybe and extra half day of off time vs. a normal weekend.

Better than nothing I suppose.

I am so looking forward to a long weekend (well as much of one as I ever get). I was supposed to be off tomorrow, but now have morning meetings at a manufacturing site about an hour away plus I need to retrieve a package from the office being delivered by 3 pm for work I need to do over the weekend.

Monday is a holiday for our office but I have a teleconference from 2-3pm and another one from 4-6 pm.

Out of all of that, what I get is maybe and extra half day of off time vs. a normal weekend.

Damn, busy guy. Good thing I'm retired. You are going to enjoy it so much when you get there.

ok, wise guys.

What can be used to repel mice from a closest? I've heard of lining a closet with cedar planks and using moth balls but do those truly work?

yeah, some of us are in a similar boat. Half my office gets tomorrow and monday off, the other half, nope, we have to work or burn vacation.

ok, wise guys.

What can be used to repel mice from a closest? I've heard of lining a closet with cedar planks and using moth balls but do those truly work?
Why expel them? Trap their asses and eliminate them!

A dead mouse never returns...

55F2C311-5D0C-4358-8D4A-72C16FBC0B15.jpeg

ok, wise guys.

For moths but not for mice. I agree, the trap or stick pad is the best. Captured, gone! Poison and they crawl off somewhere and croak. (Smelly, just ask me how I kbow)

I just read the ad. I know nothink. Didn't sound right to me either. Didn't they have a 343 in between the 304 and 360? Friend had a mid 60s 327 AMC that embarrassed a bunch of folks, that little beggar would run.

I had a Gremlin with a 304 V8. Now that thing was squirrely , but damn quick!

AMC Javelins were contenders back in the day, but there is nearly no support for restorations these days. Only the AMX versions get the prices to make restoration worth doing.

Me personally, take the Javelin/AMX over the Camaro every time. Just curious about the ad. We all know folks with different tastes and desires. Print ads don't get everywhere like the internet does.

I liked Gremlins :lol: They were so homely they were cool. Sure didn't transfer well to the Pacer. Looked like fish bowls the fish were too embarrassed to be seen in :rofl:

i need something i can lock in there for months on end lol
You are the master of limited information.

1. What’s in the closet that mice are interested in?

2. Why does it need to be unchecked for months at a time?

When you present an incomplete scenario asking for suggestions on how to resolve, you get incomplete or inappropriate answers.

Just like a computer, garbage input=garbage output.

-
Back