Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When you first got there they would scare the crap out of you they were everywhere. AM boot check was mandatory.

OH man crapper pranks there were a ton of them. Funniest was AMN Jones could not be found anywhere one day and someone duct taped the door shut bigtime when he was in the crapper. For two hours!:rofl: He kind of deserved it even though I coould not go there with the discipline of the mad taper!

LOL another good one was tie some paracord around two of them on either side of the "tent" road at night. Well the cops used to fly down with thier pickups all the time on patrol and they used to slam onto the truck, crap everywhere! That was freaking hysterical every time and it happened at least once a week. Things happen when you have to much hurry up and wait time on your hands.

I just returned from Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mansfield Ohio. They did a phenomenal job with the crappers!

Good Morning Everyone. Apparently I over did the tiny bit I did on Sat with my boy, paid for it all day yesterday. Instability and swelling was bad. We did meet some cool racers just south of Milwaukee to start the day, who doesn't like a garage full of blown alcohol engines, including in a Model A and 41 Willys. Awesome stories including crashing an Anglia (spelling?) at 140mph. The dad was 80 still talking about running 9's.

The smell just the thought making me queazy
Ahh after a couple days you get used to it. You do though now the clean out schedule by area. It's when cleaner is better.
Another is bottled water. Bottled water is all you have to drink. Several hundred cases of water stacked around the base with a tarp over them for sun protection. You can guess 130 degrees temperature, sun, plastic bottle and water. Careful with the couple cases you picked.

Yup a quart a hour min! Weird how you sweat it out and dont even feel it it evaporates so fast. You can always tell a set of DCU's from the desert with the bleached out salt stains. Do not miss that at all!

EAA is starting this week just north of me in Oshkosh. Constant plane traffic. Awesome seeing all the warbirds in formations.

We have Fort Indian Town Gap in the valley next to us. One of the few places on the east coast they can practice radar advoidance and it is also a bombing/gun range. Gets interesting here overhead on ocassions. Lots of A-10's from NJ

Fort Indiantown Gap > Training > Ranges

Big WWII reenactments there as well. Or at least there used to be

Screenshot_20220725-085732_Facebook.jpg

Hey Chris if you run one on the street you want a higher ohm ballast resistor so it does not overheat, hence lower RPM output. What you want to do?
Just one for now. No rush though.

as to the above, not sure I’m quite following what you’re saying? Are you saying the chrome box will limit max RPMs? It’s mostly gonna be a cruiser with the occasion track day. I guess we do need discuss all that. It’s about that time for me to place my order for a good dizzy. I guess can you tune to a non stock build?

20220614_232903-jpg.jpg

confused-gif.gif

It's better if some hose is visible on the other side of the clamp. True for all hose clamps.
No obvious signs of leaking, but not worth gambling with.

Did you drive it before the carb swap? All these carbs are open. Only difference is this holley has two bowls and two vents into the aircleaner. Therefore double the vapor to escape.

-
Back