Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Long day. Sold some more metal siding. Did an hour work on the Edge. Moved studebaker box outside and moved cab. Then fired up the burned out s10 and drove it into storage building. Moved some stuff around, mowed grass. Then cleaned up the old gear oil that spilled in the dump trailer. Im done.

Sounds like time for an adult beverage and some hot chow

I'm out of the hospital!!!

I can finish healing at home, but must take it easy for a while and keep on my meds...

Good news is I passed the heart echo gram test with flying colors... Valves are working fine and blood flow is above normal (about 12% to 15% above average)...

Now I have to get this lung infection healed and then get to the lung doctor to run tests on my lungs... They can't run them now with the infection as it will affect the results... They say it should take about 5 - 6 weeks for my lungs to clear enough to take the tests...

Thanks for passing the information along Rob... :thankyou:
Chop chop Hop Sing. Hurry up and get well. We're still lookin for you to get back down this way.

On another note, I do have some blockage and go in on October 30th, I have one of the very best Hart surgeons in my corner, she took care of my wifes blockage as well not long ago. Hope this takes care of my low energy and sleepiness of late.
My granddaughter is here with sugar britches and I today :thumbsup:
Get well, Mike. You got work to do on Victoria. lol

Good luck on your heart test... I passed mine... (I studied...)

If you need any of my notes to study for the test, let me know... I can pass them along to you so you can answer the questions correctly... (LOL!)
Well brother, I am glad you passed yours, but written tests are not for me or I know I will fail it, this will be a test of my systems ability to handle some updates and possibly an up grade :thankyou:

You got that right my friend, this old body just needs a good fuel line adjustment to get me back up and running strong. :thankyou:
There are SO many members I would help if I were closer and you are certainly one my friend. Not that that's worth a pile of cat poop, but I mean it.

:thankyou:Hey guy I may end up with two extra tickets to Joe Bonamassa in Springfield Mo on Nov 1st if you or your boys are interested. Looks like you will be out of commission but your boy may like them? We are super flexible on price, I am double booked that day and have to be in Little Rock all day. Hate to see em go to waste. He is arguably one of the best guitarist on the planet. For those not familiar Google SLO Gin Joe Bonamassa for a sample of his music. I really like him, blues rock but just a virtuoso on guitar. Like better than Clapton good. Just not very well known in US.
Hay, I share Joe Bonamassa music all the time here when I used my computer, now I share him on FB, he is the number 1 guitarist in my book, watch the concert he did in Red Rock, one of my favorites, I enjoyed watching him on utube when he showed his guitar collection :thumbsup:
Yes he does a bad company song Sea Gull I believe , everyone let him play there songs. I would love to go see him that the truth, let talk about this more tomorrow

I miss being on these forums and feel like I do not belong here since I no longer have my classic car. I keep hoping I may someday be able to find another Duster to restore but I am getting older and the chances of this ever happening are getting smaller. I sometimes think about how different life is without Dee and my world is completely different and I always thought I would have my car and it's just strange how things turn out. I guess the thing is to keep things that are meaningful close to your heart and be thankful to God for the things you cannot change.

I miss being on these forums and feel like I do not belong here since I no longer have my classic car. I keep hoping I may someday be able to find another Duster to restore but I am getting older and the chances of this ever happening are getting smaller. I sometimes think about how different life is without Dee and my world is completely different and I always thought I would have my car and it's just strange how things turn out. I guess the thing is to keep things that are meaningful close to your heart and be thankful to God for the things you cannot change.

Glad you've stopped in.

I have 2 A-Body cars, havent touched em in years. But the guys here in this thread dont seem to care that i work on other projects. My 51 fargo is still a dodge.but certainly not an a body. Latest is a 50 studebaker pickup going on an s10 chassis. This is the best fellowship i have ever found on the internet, nothing is even a close second. Such a genuine group here. This is my daily go-to when i have my morning coffee.

Morning!
Rain in forecast, not the best day to go buy a tractor. But i wont be able to work outside. At least i cut the grass one last time before the snow.
I accomplished lots in the last couple weeks, seems like more than i did all summer.

Good morning, and I must say it's good to see you pop in and enjoy this happy and fun thread, hope all is well my friend
I have 2 A-Body cars, havent touched em in years. But the guys here in this thread dont seem to care that i work on other projects. My 51 fargo is still a dodge.but certainly not an a body. Latest is a 50 studebaker pickup going on an s10 chassis. This is the best fellowship i have ever found on the internet, nothing is even a close second. Such a genuine group here. This is my daily go-to when i have my morning coffee.
Well said Frank , I would like to second this :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone, thinking about getting on the treadmill, but do I want to disturb my wife's sleep :rolleyes:
This is going to be an 80 degree sunny day and I don't want to miss any of it :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone, thinking about getting on the treadmill, but do I want to disturb my wife's sleep :rolleyes:
This is going to be an 80 degree sunny day and I don't want to miss any of it :thumbsup:
Supposed to be sunny and in the mid '70s here today. Going to the Mopar meet at Maryland International Raceway. They have a car show, drag race, and small swap meet there. Should be a great day. I think my cousin said he is going with me.

Lately for me it's up at 3 back in bed till 4 or 5. Today we are going to pick up my receiver in Gig Harbor, going to have lunch at an Italian restaurant nearby.

You can hang out in here with us whether or not you have a car...

Keep stopping in...

-
Back