Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to be a drag car or road course stuff? what engine you planning?
Just a toy for driving a around. It will be on the side of a vintage stockcar Nascar but with some liberties taken. 400 4spd

Good morning everyone. 11 pages to backread?! Nope. Workwd on the charger roll cage yesterday. Got the main hoop, overhead halo hoop, and both A pillar down bars notched and tacked in. Seems like I shouldn't have trouble welding the tubes. Likely shouldn't have waited until done to say that. Anyway, hope all is well...

View attachment 1716074911
Morning Eric . Happy birthday .

Just a toy for driving a around. It will be on the side of a vintage stockcar Nascar but with some liberties taken. 400 4spd
happy-birthday-meme-vobss-6.jpg

Was planning on the rebuild kit with the upper a-arms included, comes with bushings installed
Feel Free to Shoot me a PM. I would be more than happy to help you with any questions on products that we offer.

Thanks
James From
PST

It has a cam in it and plan for some shaved heads for some compression. No budget for anything I can't really do myself.
That's exactly what i did with my 400... shaved the heads .100 and a .484 purple shaft (i put in a 509 after but hated it and got rid of the car) Was a fun motor

I've got a 400 big block here, a 230 casting. I think I'm going to make a stroker from it and put a cross ram on it and put it in my 65 Belvedere Post Car...

That's exactly what i did with my 400... shaved the heads .100 and a .484 purple shaft (i put in a 509 after but hated it and got rid of the car) Was a fun motor
Do you know what you ended up with for compression after 0.100? I read take 0.060 in the mopar book

Do you know what you ended up with for compression after 0.100? I read take 0.060 in the mopar book
honestly... i was like 24 and had no idea what i was doing... just told the machine shop to cut em down 100, i never measured what i ended up at, i did beat the piss out of it for like 5 years then sold it.. was a good car, it's one i regret losing

I've got a 400 big block here, a 230 casting. I think I'm going to make a stroker from it and put a cross ram on it and put it in my 65 Belvedere Post Car...
440 source has a low bobweight 500 inch kit for the 400... that was my plan before i went stupid with a smallblock

-
Back