Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_4460.jpeg
It was a hard afternoon planning meetings while watching Elf :lol:

Pup was whining. Didnt want to go out, didnt want a treat. Being a pain in the butt. I finally figured it out, her 2 favorite squeaky toys were caught under my recliner. Shes been happy ever since.

Treating myself to the last Omaha strip steak that I have here. And some baked potato. Too Lazy to cook any veggies.
PXL_20231221_230035874.jpg

I just got off tractor after being torn ripped and shredded by thorns! I have been clearing a path thru the brambles to one of our ponds. One good day with an excavator and it would sure look different. Delivery fees to our place is 700 bucks each way, plus machine rental. As a result I just nibble away with my tractor bucket chainsaw and brush hog. I eventually get it going my way.

I just got off tractor after being torn ripped and shredded by thorns! I have been clearing a path thru the brambles to one of our ponds. One good day with an excavator and it would sure look different. Delivery fees to our place is 700 bucks each way, plus machine rental. As a result I just nibble away with my tractor bucket chainsaw and brush hog. I eventually get it going my way.
Would do the same thing. How's the shoulder doing?

What else would you do with all that free time?

:rolleyes:

So my four hours this morning winterizing the flower beds is no comparison to your project.
I did spend the afternoon though with the granddaughter baking an assortment of cookies. :thumbsup:

It gets stronger each week. I overdo it one day and have to take two off. I am getting smarter about the boundaries!
I called today and made an appointment with a shoulder ortho in Kansas City. He's one of the best and a family friend of Cheryl's family lucky me. I've tried all my tricks over the last six months and just can't seem to make it better. I think I just need some PT but guess I'll start with the Doc and see what he says. It's not the shoulder but more the deltoid. It hurts more than not and waking me up at night so something has to change.

I called today and made an appointment with a shoulder ortho in Kansas City. He's one of the best and a family friend of Cheryl's family lucky me. I've tried all my tricks over the last six months and just can't seem to make it better. I think I just need some PT but guess I'll start with the Doc and see what he says. It's not the shoulder but more the deltoid. It hurts more than not and waking me up at night so something has to change.
The no sleeping thing is what drove me to do something about it as well. I have never had trouble sleeping. Typically I can go to sleep on command. The discomfort made it impossible. to the Doc I went!

That almost sounds more like a rotator cuff? I ain’t no Doctor, but Keep in mind I stayed at a holiday inn Last night!

-
Back