Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning !

412165892_378385168098361_6193197702760858301_n.jpg

Toolman checking in. I see Secret Santa gifts have been delivered. I hope everyone enjoys. I opened one of the boxes yesterday. Chocolates filled with liquor. Delicious and what could go wrong there? :rofl:

Toolman checking in. I see Secret Santa gifts have been delivered. I hope everyone enjoys. I opened one of the boxes yesterday. Chocolates filled with liquor. Delicious and what could go wrong there? :rofl:
I opened that also. I am saving them for Christmas day. Might pack a few in my purse while I have dinner at my in-laws :rofl:

I have a special connection with In N Out :lol: We were at OCIR to watch a 64 Funny Car show. I was walking through the pits and just as I pass Dale Pulde's TA/FC they hit the starter button :eek: got absolutely hosed with unburnt alcohol :rofl:
1703169991225.png

Used this for the bulk of

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg

the undercoating. Very little effort. And now soaking it with Ray’s secret sauce

Little weather news. Town just down the beach a ways, Oxnard, they got almost 4" of rain since 18:00 yesterday. Last night NWS had a "Tornado Warning" in that area :eek: . Oxnard is a neighbor to Pt Magu NAS.

-
Back