Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's up Mitch?

Mitchy-San's Driving Academy and Auto Repair
Yesterday I tackled the issue with my Cadillac...Again... Problem with CPS and knock sensors again. This time bought GM parts , since I had to pull off the intake manifold...Again....All good...For Now.....Will See......Got a cake easy brake job today on a Church members car. Chin elected to go to work on her day off ( Tuesday ). Maybe she's givin up ??? Daughter wants to get hers also. She speaks a little English, so I told her to study Mom up on the book. Then I'll take em both together....I'm efficient....... :lol:

Yesterday I tackled the issue with my Cadillac...Again... Problem with CPS and knock sensors again. This time bought GM parts , since I had to pull off the intake manifold...Again....All good...For Now.....Will See......Got a cake easy brake job today on a Church members car. Chin elected to go to work on her day off ( Tuesday ). Maybe she's givin up ??? Daughter wants to get hers also. She speaks a little English, so I told her to study Mom up on the book. Then I'll take em both together....I'm efficient....... :lol:

Bless you....

Can't imagine what happens if daughter nails it first time out

Good luck

There's such a thing as a "Canadian" 318??

View attachment 1716181140

OK.... sooooo Because MOPAR.... This was a thing?

The first V8 made by Chrysler Canada was the new Plymouth engine for 1955. In addition to the 277 Plymouth, they made a 303 cu in version for Canadian Dodges. Remember, there were no Canadian Dodge V8s up until then.
This was the origin of the 303 "Dodge" engine used in the 1956 Plymouth Fury. It was actually a Plymouth engine, enlarged for use in Canadian Dodges.
They went on making this engine, which was practically the same as the US 318 Polyspere engine. The Canadian version was made in 277, 303, and 313 cu in versions as well as the 318.
The wide Poly 318 was used one year longer in Canada than the US, I believe the change was in 1966 in the US and 67 in Canada.
After 1966 the Auto Pact came into effect. This allowed car makers to swap cars and parts across the border without any import duty. So instead of having 2 factories making the same car they would have say, a car factory on one side of the border and a mini van factory on the other side of the border, and swap vehicles back and forth.

Dang it gots to go. Had an outage (router) last night and co-worker brought 1/2 a router instead of a complete one, network team was able to make it work good enough for a "fix a flat" but today I have to go back with a WHOLE router and fix it again. Have a Great Day All!

Morning! And a great one at that!! Been a long while since I can share good news.

So back over the summer, as some of you may recall, something happened to my son that required law enforcement to be notified. Well long story short, we’ve been in court trying to get justice served ever since. Yesterday, after an hours long affair in court, the judge sentenced the assclown and sentence was way more than we’d expected. Which is a very good thing. While the clown and his family are appealing, our role is done and we can finally try to move on.

Ever since that whole squatter case, I’ve not had a lot of faith or trust in our courts but they did get this one right.

You have the patience of a saint :thumbsup: :steering:

Wife is working today and tomorrow and Saturday we are going to New Jersey for Christmas. First time in many many years we will be there. Last four years my in-laws were here, too many memories for my MIL so she did not want to be here this year.

Picking up a couple of pies tomorrow from Blue Goose market in Hancock MD. Chris @WV64Signet if you have never been, best pies around.

Morning!
Just below freezing this morning, and going above today. Love it!
More Studebaker antics today, and hope my son stops in. Hes been up north for a month, so he can get a couple weeks off for the holidays.

Wife is working today and tomorrow and Saturday we are going to New Jersey for Christmas. First time in many many years we will be there. Last four years my in-laws were here, too many memories for my MIL so she did not want to be here this year.

Picking up a couple of pies tomorrow from Blue Goose market in Hancock MD. Chris @WV64Signet if you have never been, best pies around.

I know where it is but can't say I've ever bought anything there. I'll check it out

Dang it gots to go. Had an outage (router) last night and co-worker brought 1/2 a router instead of a complete one, network team was able to make it work good enough for a "fix a flat" but today I have to go back with a WHOLE router and fix it again. Have a Great Day All!
Can't like that.. but hopefully an easy "In-n-Out" job

Caramel Apple Nut :thumbsup:

IMG_9943.png

Morning! And a great one at that!! Been a long while since I can share good news.

So back over the summer, as some of you may recall, something happened to my son that required law enforcement to be notified. Well long story short, we’ve been in court trying to get justice served ever since. Yesterday, after an hours long affair in court, the judge sentenced the assclown and sentence was way more than we’d expected. Which is a very good thing. While the clown and his family are appealing, our role is done and we can finally try to move on.

Ever since that whole squatter case, I’ve not had a lot of faith or trust in our courts but they did get this one right.
So maybe I missed it on my back read discipline but did you ever get closure on the electronic barn bugging fiasco?

Speaking of which... I'm going to try and get the exterior cameras installed tomorrow... that'll wrap up the project
We have contemplated making the migration to cameras for our outdoor security. Right now we rely on motion sensors and lights. The WIFI ability is our roadblock. We have to establish WI-FI where there is none. The solar motion sensors and lights actually work great and certainly are a deterrent. We had one incident last year where a tourist on a motorcycle tripped sensors and when he saw truck and Shepard coming off the hill at him he panicked and got vehicle stuck in an effort to turn around and get away. Moron.

So maybe I missed it on my back read discipline but did you ever get closure on the electronic barn bugging fiasco?
Nope. Never heard from the detective again. But we’ve also not heard anymore feedback or crossover again either

We have contemplated making the migration to cameras for our outdoor security. Right now we rely on motion sensors and lights. The WIFI ability is our roadblock. We have to establish WI-FI where there is none. The solar motion sensors and lights actually work great and certainly are a deterrent. We had one incident last year where a tourist on a motorcycle tripped sensors and when he saw truck and Shepard coming off the hill at him he panicked and got vehicle stuck in an effort to turn around and get away. Moron.

:lol:

I'd think you'd need range extenders. There was a thread in here somewhere on a wireless node to push the house wifi out some distance. I like using the cameras to give visibility into blind spots around the house. Be nice to just have an LP/OP on your driveway.

Image quality is really only good for about 30 feet at night... at least to have high confidence of target. Ones I have do include a low light "night" capability but also have motion activated lights

:lol:

I'd think you'd need range extenders. There was a thread in here somewhere on a wireless node to push the house wifi out some distance. I like using the cameras to give visibility into blind spots around the house. Be nice to just have an LP/OP on your driveway.
Agreed! First gate onto our property is about 3/4 mile from house and WI-FI.

-
Back