Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tings are good. What pray tell were you doing in Bedford. The Jon Bennet is closed on Sundays

Good morning everyone. I got engines yesterday so I have stuff to do. That will help. Less and less people at work each day. Vacations before holidays. I am off all next week, so it will be 10days or so. Then roll 7 unused days into next year. Looks like a snowmachining trip in Yellowstone in late February is getting booked.

Tings are good. What pray tell were you doing in Bedford. The Jon Bennet is closed on Sundays
Was up in Ligonier and Jennerstown Sat -Sun. Decided to stop in on the way back. It's been 2 years I think?? Wandered around Founders ended up gong into Composition Art and Wine bar... hung out there for a bit. Had a charcuterie board and glass of Spanish red

Was up in Ligonier and Jennerstown Sat -Sun. Decided to stop in on the way back. It's been 2 years I think?? Wandered around Founders ended up gong into Composition Art and Wine bar... hung out there for a bit. Had a charcuterie board and glass of Spanish red
Good Morning All! Fancy there with the meats/cheeses/wine!

I was out there on Sunday too! Picked up an old dirt bike

Well you all better get on what you are doing today because it is the shortest day of the year.
I've been waiting for the damn days to start getting longer, about time. I hate getting home in the dark for sure, will be awhile but at least heading in the right direction

There's such a thing as a "Canadian" 318??

Screenshot_20231221_063800_Facebook.jpg

-
Back