Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The wall is amazing what's up there. No parts allowed to be pulled obviously. Lift day 1 we all took a ride up there we were like bees swarming. I remember @Ben Drinkin found some pulleys he needed.

Just out reading the numbers off my alt, no joy for your points guy Ray but learned that what I have is much newer than expected.

Here what our kids will be driving
1706958520068.png

Restored a 78 Firebird with son, daughter still has this (no GM/Chebby jokes pls), other son had a 93 Wrangler

ElcoGone .jpeg

Ray do you have guys chopping their fathers heads off over there in PA? Just saw some sort of news clip, holy cow!

good morning guys!! Holy **** i feel amazing.. I have had non stop pain in my head for like 5-7 years now, this is the first day it's all gone.. Only took ripping 3 teeth out to do it :) Hell.. the pain from surgery is less than i was dealing with 24/7 :) I feel almost human again! (although still annoyingly hyper) Hope you all have a great day.. Went and got 5 gallons of degreaser this morning to clean up some of the last parts for the car.. starting to get the itch to fire it up :)

Get up, get a little bounce in your step and have a great day!

816af74f6c7deaaea24998683d531e43.gif

good morning guys!! Holy **** i feel amazing.. I have had non stop pain in my head for like 5-7 years now, this is the first day it's all gone.. Only took ripping 3 teeth out to do it :) Hell.. the pain from surgery is less than i was dealing with 24/7 :) I feel almost human again! (although still annoyingly hyper) Hope you all have a great day.. Went and got 5 gallons of degreaser this morning to clean up some of the last parts for the car.. starting to get the itch to fire it up :)

Get up, get a little bounce in your step and have a great day!

View attachment 1716201315
Um were there words in the above post?

Ray do you have guys chopping their fathers heads off over there in PA? Just saw some sort of news clip, holy cow!
Yes its a big story here. Then they found him on a base here that just put-up new security. He climbed a fence. WTF?

-
Back