Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks good Chris. I had leftovers of baked chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy.

Killed most of it

20240409_220359.jpg

Someone please tell me. When is enough enough?. Was invited to meet some new Vietnamese/ American friends here yesterday evening at 5:00. My wife says Oh we have to stop at this restaurant nearby with my other friends for a few minutes first. Ok.. So sit with those people and drink, probably three beers. Then catch a taxi across town to my Vietnamese American friends place. Probably 30 people there. People that my wife has not met yet. But she still had fun and we sang Karaoke. Probably drank six more beers. But apparently, that's not enough. She had to go to the 139 Karaoke Parlor and meet more friends. Probably 10 people or so. Drank probably another eight or nine beers. Got home around midnight. Quite an afternoon and evening... :eek: :realcrazy:

We have been without electric power here all day long. This happens from time to time. But they do send her a text on her phone so she knows about it. This one is extra long. Power went off this morning at 7:00 a.m. and not due to come back on until 5:00. P.m.. so spent a lot of time away from the house today at Cafe's and restaurants and what not. Also spent some time at the government office to renew my temporary residency card and Visa exemption because they are almost expired

Check this out. This plate has dried squid on it. Usually they will put it out when you are drinking beer. It's good to eat while drinking beer. Kind of like eating peanuts. You rip it into small strips and chew on it. It's actually pretty damn good..
PXL_20240407_054410863.jpg

Morning to the movers, shakers, and party animals.
Not much to report here got out yesterday and did eight hours of yard work.

Morning!
Another nice day on the horizon,lots of melting happening, snow almost gone. Need some sun though. Time to figure out the wiring in this Firebird.

Oh, day 3 with no sugar in my coffee. I dont mind it, but would that make me grumpy? I havent changed anything else yet so i will wait and see. Doc says lose weight so small steps first. Exercise bike on its way. Should help with my mobility.

Oh, day 3 with no sugar in my coffee. I dont mind it, but would that make me grumpy? I havent changed anything else yet so i will wait and see. Doc says lose weight so small steps first. Exercise bike on its way. Should help with my mobility.
Frank, you feel better soon. When I lost my 50, I cut carbs way back cutting out the sweet and fried stuff. The first few days were tough, but the body and mind adjusted when I replaced the bad stuff with healthier foods. After a couple weeks it was better after a month, I didn't think about what I used to eat or craved it any longer. Mix in the exercise bike and the pounds will come off and you'll feel so much better!!

-
Back