Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, day 3 with no sugar in my coffee. I dont mind it, but would that make me grumpy? I havent changed anything else yet so i will wait and see. Doc says lose weight so small steps first. Exercise bike on its way. Should help with my mobility.
Put some whiskey in your water?
What no Sugar in your coffeeeee
What's all these crazy questions they're askin' me?
This is the craziest forum full of people that could ever be
Don't turn on the lights on Thursday 'cause you don't wanna see. Thong Thursday isn't fun.

Last edited:
Just sitting around. I was kicking this Idea around last week.

20240410_113521.jpg

Switch flipped from Winter to Spring on Monday. Went from too cold to do anything, to 'get it all done now!" Yard is mowed. Weeds didn't wait for the warm up. LOL Working on flower bed cleanup and mulch. Got the wires together for the Duster starter. Friggin wasps are already moving in. So I strategically placed a bunch of mothballs. Should be able to bolt the starter up and try it this weekend.

You Tube has Engine Masters. I need to get the schedule and watch more episodes. They are testing oil pumps now. The last episode they switched cams on a Windsor from a single to dual pattern. More power with more exhaust duration.

Last edited:
You tube has Engine Masters. I need to get the schedule and watch more episodes. They are testing oil pumps now. The last episode they switched cams on a Windsor from a single to dual pattern. More power with more exhaust duration.
Yeah, i downloaded the first 5 seasons recently.. they do some good stuff... mainly wanted to see the single/dual exhaust comparison.. Which led me to gibson mufflers which i am thinking bout running :)

I thought the dual pattern cam thing was mainly for heads with bad exhaust flow?

I need to find a fan for my car still.. was hoping to find a old 5 or 7 blade OEM fan.. but might have to go aftermarket..
I think I have a 7 blade fan off my 340 if your interested let me know and I'll go dig it out of storage.

Home from another day of work and 1 more day of replacing a couple windshields and I'm taking next week off.
Might just say screw it and not go back to work.

Home from another day of work and 1 more day of replacing a couple windshields and I'm taking next week off.
Might just say screw it and not go back to work.
My buddy Ted decided to do the same. He was working after he retired for a local funeral home. The money was real goid but it turned into a full time job. After a couple friends passed away, it makes you think about spending time having fun instead of working. No guarantees how long we will be around.

No comments in the For Sale thread, so I figured I would say it here..........................WOW, what a great 67 Dart!! :thumbsup:

No comments in the For Sale thread, so I figured I would say it here..........................WOW, what a great 67 Dart!! :thumbsup:

Man that is beautiful.... that thing is screaming for air shocks and a 318

My buddy Ted decided to do the same. He was working after he retired for a local funeral home. The money was real goid but it turned into a full time job. After a couple friends passed away, it makes you think about spending time having fun instead of working. No guarantees how long we will be around.
Been working just because I have nothing else to do and the extra money is nice but it is getting old real fast.

You Tube has Engine Masters. I need to get the schedule and watch more episodes. They are testing oil pumps now. The last episode they switched cams on a Windsor from a single to dual pattern. More power with more exhaust duration.
I liked the episode where they found the tunnel rams are best everywhere in the RPM range. Also, roots superchargers are already cool, so they did the logical thing and put the supercharger on top of the tunnel ram. Made the best power overall everywhere on that combo.

-
Back