Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Turn signal switch you need the one for the key alarm? Bit hard to find. Call me fast.

Leaf's have life.:canada:
I gotta tell ya FOG hearing the name Domi and leading scorer in the same sentence just ain’t right! Matt is having a great series. He is putting in the work. For you non hockey guys this kids Dad was what we can say was an impact player. The only stat he typically led was Penalty minutes. He was fearless. As an aside my Jets must have set a NHL record for the worst playoff performance ever. Five plus goals scored on them every game. To the golf course they go. I would expect some organization changes.

I gotta tell ya FOG hearing the name Domi and leading scorer in the same sentence just ain’t right! Matt is having a great series. He is putting in the work. For you non hockey guys this kids Dad was what we can say was an impact player. The only stat he typically led was Penalty minutes. He was fearless. As an aside my Jets must have set a NHL record for the worst playoff performance ever. Five plus goals scored on them every game. To the golf course they go. I would expect some organization changes.
haha you were talking bout Domi and i'm like.. he has to be 55+ how the hell is he still playing... The guy was a tank on the ice though

Good Morning All! Came home sick second half of day yesterday, should know by the end of the first cup here whether I'm going in, don't work sick

Good Morning All! Came home sick second half of day yesterday, should know by the end of the first cup here whether I'm going in, don't work sick

Thanks for not getting other people sick... I hate when people act like going to work sick makes them a hero.. no you are an asshole..

haha you were talking bout Domi and i'm like.. he has to be 55+ how the hell is he still playing... The guy was a tank on the ice though
Exactly that, after all those years watching his Dad mix it up with anybody and everybody in my head I just can’t make the leap when I hear the name Domi and points!

Exactly that, after all those years watching his Dad mix it up with anybody and everybody in my head I just can’t make the leap when I hear the name Domi and points!

haha yeah.. i'm in detroit and even hearing domi's name makes me look up like a confused dog... ERR!?

1714561997692.jpeg

Thanks for not getting other people sick... I hate when people act like going to work sick makes them a hero.. no you are an asshole..
And an inconsiderate one, had a co-worker that came in sick and once questioned my integrity for not coming in while I was sick, really?

And an inconsiderate one, had a co-worker that came in sick and once questioned my integrity for not coming in while I was sick, really?

Yeah.. my old boss used to bring his kids in when they were sick and home from school.. like WTF

I love that 300 glass fuses are $9.99... except they are wrong values. 9A? Nope.. that will be $10 for 3..

Ever need glass fuses I have a ton of them.
I'm just gonna buy a big mess of them, thanks though :) they are cheap.. just annoying that my **** uses 9a and the big packs are 8 and 10a, 8a will prolly work fine.. or i can be 16 again and just wrap em in foil :)

How much was it? just curious... I have heard the new ones break fast.. but the old ones are 40 year old plastic also :(
$10 free shipping. Ideal 552 is the 2 terminal one that I should need.

They suck. I have a few of the old repair kits for them that came with other stuff. Not exactly sure what they fit except mopar.

ohhh sorry.. i thought you were talking bout the switch mechanism inside the column.. with the plastic ears that break off
I am hoping that switch isn't needed. I changed to a different used column last fall. Turn signals didn't work before that change either. Fingers crossed it is just the flasher

so hang on.. someone wanted $300 for a NOS flasher solenoid? WTF.... i thought that was for the switch which is still insane

-
Back