Stuff I do while Truckin

-
loaded a normal dry van in VA and am in FoND Du Lac Wi.unload and pick up a tank going to Channelview Tx.HopeING to get on with Fema.750 a day!

you would be closer to home
Don't want to go home till October 3rd.We are trying get to strike.We want a truckers bill of rights.There are supposed to be 160,000 going to DC and the rest of us are staying off the road.It probably won't work cause of most live pay check to pay check

I was surprised that the truckers didn't strike when diesel prices shot up a few years ago. I was going to honor them and keep mine off the road too if they had. It is too hard to get everyone to stick together. If every truck would stay off road for 3 days it would work and let the public see how important the truckers are. There is no excuse for diesel to be higher than gasoline. Good luck and I support you in your efforts, Joe

There is no excuse for diesel to be higher than gasoline.
But with every Tom dick and Harry buying a diesel pickup they can put a 22" exhaust pipe in the bed so they can "roll smoke" makes diesel a valuable commodity rather than a cheap byproduct. Same reason pickups cost the astronomical prices they do.
I know the number of Owner Operators around me dropped off when diesel hit $4+/gal.

I got into it with the company I'm leased to.They like to spend my money.They wanted me to go 190+ mIles out of route to get a ELD and 30 bucks in toll.They said if I don't they wouldn't dispatch me.December is the deadline.I'm tI red of trucking and tired of putting up with self centered sticks
20170911_074448.jpg

I can't say I blame you but I have really enjoyed following your travels around the country

I have kinfolks that live in Lakeland. My cousin left me a message after the storm that their house didn't have much damage but no power, water or phone service

I'm in Brodhead WI picking up for Tiled Oh.After that I need to get to Levittown PA .My Dad's sister passed yeaterday

So sorry to hear that, keep your mind on the job today and stay safe, I am going to the bank to put my John Henry down on some paper
Keep you updated, looks like a few tree's are going to have to come out for the 40X50 to fit :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear that, keep your mind on the job today and stay safe, I am going to the bank to put my John Henry down on some paper
Keep you updated, looks like a few tree's are going to have to come out for the 40X50 to fit :thumbsup:
FAROUT.Make sure to get a wide door.Mine is 16x10

30X40
20140513_140549_zpsn4vtzuhi.jpg
20161117_163413.jpg

Yes ! for sure, a 14 at least and for sure 10 foot tall.

-
Back