Stuff I do while Truckin

-
It was packed again at 5:30 When I went to the center.The show is overy and we are loading out

So I had to get some.

IMG_20180305_174946.jpg

I think they might have gotten cooked just a little too much. Still pretty good.
IMG_20180305_174946.jpg

Went to Brazil In and got a new great Dane going to Birmingham Al.In Tennessee at the Tennesean truckstop.I was lucky to fingers a parking spot.Bunch of non parking morons taking up 2 spots.

When I deliver in Birmingham I'm the lead driver in a combat simulator move.We are taking theme to a little east of Cincinnati to be repaired

I passed through yesterday and coming back through but no time to stop again.I'm passing by Hub City now

Sleeping at Atlanta motor speedway.Going to TMS tomorrow then home.Ended up pulling some automotive car show stuff in a regular trailer to a drop yard in Atlanta!

Been here waiting for an hr.The trailer doors are not secured properly and have a lock on the door.A golf car could go through the weakness
FB_IMG_1520683973972.jpg

Because of the BS with the trailer I got to TMS and was too late for the last part of the good guys sho
20180311_160029.jpg
w.Last truck to leave

Hope you are on top on this Tuesday Rested up and feeling closer to your game today as you start your day T :thumbsup:

What's with the missile? Water tower? Or is that some tribute to some facility there?

I'm in Huntsville about twice a month for work. They have a Space and Rocket Center center that does camps for kids and other fun stuff. The original Saturn rockets were developed at the Marshall space center in Huntsville.

One day I'm going to make a point to get out there and look around!!

-
Back