Stuff I do while Truckin

-
OMG you think Ottawa is bad. Just wait till you see Toronto traffic!

That small ramp is stupid!

Riddler
65mph all the way through last night.Peace Bridge into the US sucks.Stopped at Canadian Tire and got some good windhield washer fluid the stuff in the us don'[ work as good!ATTACH=full]1715147073[/ATTACH]
20180226_183830.jpg

20180227_151525.jpg

65mph all the way through last night.Peace Bridge into the US sucks.Stopped at Canadian Tire and got some good windhield washer fluid the stuff in the us don'[ work as good!ATTACH=full]1715147073[/ATTACH] View attachment 1715147074

View attachment 1715147073

Oh that's not the Peace Bridge! That's where I work. The good ole Ambassador Bridge. IT's currently backed up over 5 miles into Canada. Not sure the wait coming into Canada right now.

Riddler

looks like you will have to run around parking lot a few times after eating that

It was nice for him to take time out of his weekend off to make sure I had a good meal
Where are my manners? Tony drove half way across the country to meet me and it took me days to reply. Hope you're not affended, and when you're back this way, give me a call!

Just let it be and call it quits...you only got a few more months left anyway, right?

yea I knew you were over a million and a half. Makes a difference when you drive your own rig and take care of it like you should. Stay safe

Rolling through Ft Wayne was like Christmas time ,all the stores and restraints were packed!

Rolling through Ft Wayne was like Christmas time ,all the stores and restraints were packed!
I’m at a Kroger on the northwest side of town and they aren’t any parking spots!

-
Back