Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Bessemer AL to Anderson TX

20180123_121422.jpg

Got loaded with a generator that the insides were brand new built in South Korea by Cummins.They didn't do nothing to the Chassis.When I got around the corner the brakes didn' work.So I spent 5 hrs on the side of the road!It's over weight also.On my way to Cleveland Al.

Stop by Greenbow AlaBAMA next time you're close. Grab some shrimp!! :)

I' home to get see the doc.I' out of drugs.My truck needs a heater core in the bunk and I blew a turbo gasket racing a guy up a hill.He posses me off.I beat him.my truck is turned up 5% and have a exhaust manifold that has been jet hotted and flows 200 more cfm than stock

I' home to get see the doc.I' out of drugs.My truck needs a heater core in the bunk and I blew a turbo gasket racing a guy up a hill.He posses me off.I beat him.my truck is turned up 5% and have a exhaust manifold that has been jet hotted and flows 200 more cfm than stock
Glad you are home, get those meds filled and quit racing that truck !! Hello from Arkansas this morning

00035.jpg

Just how many miles do you have on the red race truck now ?

Morning.What's for breakfast?
, No time to cook, I have to run to town and pick up my new V Gate shifter I just scored on a sale site here in town, Half price for a new one never opened in the box :thumbsup: I may stop and have some on my way back home

Can't eat or drink ? I be you are having your cholesterol checked ?
Cost me 351 today urine,all the blood work,and a INR in Wichita I'm a little thin 4.0 on the Inr.All the latest also includes the office visit.I pay cash it was problaay 750 to 1500 elsewhere

well I'm down till thursday.I cracked a turbo.I ordered a Borg Warner 75mm instead of a 72mm Garret pos

Bobtailed to Amarillo to get a tank and went to LaPorte and on my way back to Amarillo with another to get 1 more for LA Port
20180210_094028.jpg

I use to work for AirProducts. I hauled a lot of those all over the country.
I'm taking some repaired ones to LaPort and the bad one to Amarillo.We haul a bunch of my stuff for them.The got smart and took off the placards to save them money.They are still paying fair.The 1st 2 are over on my drives and we will see about the one on Monday.I'm at the comfort inn by I40 and I27.

how is that new Turbo working out for you?
It seems ok.it's quieter than the Garret.These small hills I only loose 2 or 3 mph.....I'm under gross but over on my drives .People try to pass on a hill and can't get around me.....lol

-
Back