Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Diabetes.Can't feel my toes
That's no good B.D.! Hope you recover quickly.
Around here, that'd be frostbite
I'm not sure if all the hot things I work with, with my hands, contributed to my middle and ring finger getting cold within minutes at any temp below 30°. Funny it's not, has me concerned. Happened last year while changing a tire in the winter, now if I don't have gloves on, I have 5 minutes tops before I lose feeling. Gotta love getting old! Take care of yourself B.D!

That's no good B.D.! Hope you recover quickly.

I'm not sure if all the hot things I work with, with my hands, contributed to my middle and ring finger getting cold within minutes at any temp below 30°. Funny it's not, has me concerned. Happened last year while changing a tire in the winter, now if I don't have gloves on, I have 5 minutes tops before I lose feeling. Gotta love getting old! Take care of yourself B.D!
Getting old sucks

Still messing with the insurance company Finish fixing my truck and an up in Siloam Springs AR to pick up a wide load

Hope your feet are doing better.

Visited John Brown University in Siloam Springs one time while I was a recruiter in the Air Force.

20180110_102138.jpg

Picked up a new reefer in Ga and am sitting at the Maryland Pa border for Monday morning.It don't pay nothing but is better than sitting all weekend

glad to see you back on the road. Be safe out there and stay warm!!

My heater core in the bunk started to leak.Lucky I can shut off the flow.I think it's 22 here all day

It is cold here too maybe get above freezing soon phone says 26 now. I will be glad when it gets back in the 80's

I put on my Heavy coat yesterday.The wife put new gloves and a hat in my pockets.The gloves were nice

Last edited:
Didn' take pics but went from SC to GA with a new trailer to Green castle pa. The w entry to pic up a tank Simulator.Then went to south VA to pic up a trailer and went to Camp Hill Pa.Then went to Danville PA and got a mail trailer and am in Bloomsbury PA for the night
20180116_092357.jpg

Ran through snow up I 81 today Hammer down.Most of the cup cakes were in the truck stop.The roads were wet and slushy.

Didn' take pics but went from SC to GA with a new trailer to Green castle pa. The w entry to pic up a tank Simulator.Then went to south VA to pic up a trailer and went to Camp Hill Pa.Then went to Danville PA and got a mail trailer and am in Bloomsbury PA for the nightView attachment 1715131547
What's your nickname, Rubber Ball? You get around.

What's your nickname, Rubber Ball? You get around.
My Name is my CB handle.
My friends call me scrappy cause I went by Scrapmetal on sites.I had a car named scrapmetal cause I built it out of everyone stuff laying around their shop

Got loaded with a generator that the insides were brand new built in South Korea by Cummins.They didn't do nothing to the Chassis.When I got around the corner the brakes didn' work.So I spent 5 hrs on the side of the road!It's over weight also.On my way to Cleveland Al.
20180122_124539.jpg

20180122_124539.jpg

-
Back