-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Boys and girls I've been doing a bunch of work on my big bro's 70 340 Swinger and I've run in to a lil problem. See, this thing has had air shocks on it since before he bought it in the 80's, and one of the things I'm doing is ditching those for some real shocks. So here is the problem....

It has the wrong nuts and washers on the lower shock mounts. I need these nuts and washers so I can finish installing the shocks.

HHEEELLLPPPPP!!

68 Sedan, I just got some of the cupped washers that you are going to need, but don't have the info available right now. When I get home, I will look it up and get it to you.

Don't need the inners. What someone had done was use the same kind of nuts and washers for the TOP on the bottom. That means the outer washers have a hole the size of the inner washers.....to large for the threaded part. That also means I need the nuts too. Cause what they had done was use the "shouldered" uppers and reversed them.

pretty jicky

I was really kinda hoping someone with a parts car could come up with some for me

Don't need the inners. What someone had done was use the same kind of nuts and washers for the TOP on the bottom. That means the outer washers have a hole the size of the inner washers.....to large for the threaded part. That also means I need the nuts too. Cause what they had done was use the "shouldered" uppers and reversed them.

pretty jicky

I was really kinda hoping someone with a parts car could come up with some for me

i have em [email protected]

8-[ Why no 8-[ no it isn't.......

Actually that is a lil paint experiment on the Sedan. Obviously the Go Mango car is my bro's 340

ya i figured the orange one was your bros,looks good btw.

got any pics of that roof, looks cool,like an old skool lowrider :)

I did two different tests painting it two different ways to see which would be the best way to do it. Unfortunately my "test" was skewed because I didn't use the same material on both. Here is a pic of the other side which I think looks better in some ways.

Lace Table Cloth template huh?

Looks interesting....good luck on the hardware you need!

Yeah....See....I've got this concept of how the Sedan is gonna be done.....
Like those wheels I had to have. I saw them and I had a "moment of clarity" :sign7:

Course...I'm not gonna get jack done if I don't get my bro's car outta here and pull a bunch of cash outta my azz so I can get this show on tha road...

Its gonna be old school alright, but an old school hotrod.

No offense, but there aren't enough recreational pharmaceuticals to make me do that to a car.

I know some people really dig it, but I really don't understand the whole low rider thing. A bagged and dragged early fat fendered Ford is something altogether different. I DO appreciate all the work put in to the low though.

ya i know some people dont like it,but i LOVE lowriders. im workin on my 87 5th ave,hopin to get the hydros in before the 4th of july. and after that im gonna do the same to my 74 sport :D all the lowrider guys hate me for not doin a full frame chebby or ferd,and the mopar guys hate me for doin it to a clean (44xxx mile) mopar. but hey, its what i like and im buildin it for ME :)

That's an old school " LACE " job right out of the late 60's early 70's low rider days. My buddy use to do that paint in so. cal.

Actually....back when I was a youngster and was still living up in civilization, there was this guy living across the street with a killer 62 Vette. He painted this thing in his ONE CAR garage, doing a pearl white job with red, blue, and gold pearl.

Anyway, one day this Pontiac Hi-boy shows up. Was a GTO or a LeMans with a straight axle front end. It was that very traditional GM maroon and Dave, the guy across the street, did a black lace job on it.

And in case you think it was just "lows" and "His" with lace.......

Ok...enough of our 60's love-in.....

I really need these washers and nuts. Doesn't someone have some on a parts car they don't need????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back