Stupid part needed A.S.A.P.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spike- you should read up on Larry Watson, custom paint legend from the
60s. IIRC, he created the lace paint job using a special three headed paint gun.

Spike- you should read up on Larry Watson, custom paint legend from the
60s. IIRC, he created the lace paint job using a special three headed paint gun.

hmmm very interesting. that had to be one hellofa gun to work with.

sorry to jack your thread again 68 sedan

Not a prob. I used lace for this. The side in the shot with my bro's car I shot black on the car then shot blue on top. The other side I shot the blue then the black. In that "test" I feathered the edge the wrong direction.

Yes, yesIdid. I just hadn't gotten around to telling him THANKS just yet.

actually was reffering to this one :profilel:

Originally Posted by 68 Sedan
Don't need the inners. What someone had done was use the same kind of nuts and washers for the TOP on the bottom. That means the outer washers have a hole the size of the inner washers.....to large for the threaded part. That also means I need the nuts too. Cause what they had done was use the "shouldered" uppers and reversed them.

pretty jicky

I was really kinda hoping someone with a parts car could come up with some for me

i have em [email protected]

Yeah...I saw it and sent you an email but didn't hear anything back. Sent it yesterday and it said:

Greetings

68 Sedan here. I really need those nuts and washers so I can finish my brother's car. What do you need to get them here to me??

Thanks
Tem

I sent it regular email and you must have just missed it.
then I forgot about it.......pretty smart huh??

its all good didnt get on my puter at home last nite either! lol (im at work now) i will check it when i get home tho!!

I switched to some air shocks for the time being and realized I had 2 sets of the washers and nuts when I did the swap. I had a coffee can with that stuff in it, I had to clear off the trunk to look where I thought it was and just cant seem to find em'. However I will have the car outta' the garage tonight so Ill look around after its empty. Its only a 1 car garage sooooo.
Anyhow I know I have em' If you still need them, by Sunday I should know.

Thanks 4mulaS! azmopar says he has some as well, but to this point I don't have any in hand from any source. So I guess by the time you find the ones you have, I'll know if I still need them.

(that make any sense?)

My bro is bringing me back the driveshaft tonight after having it checked and fixed (0.025" out). So all that's left is putting that back, lubing the front end, replace the trans pan gasket, and button up those shocks. Then he will be ready for some "happy motoring" once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back