Super Bowl snacks and treats?

-
They got it given to them. That holding call was a bad call. I didn’t care either way. Just wanted to see a good fair game.
There were alot of obvious no calls in the game, Philly got away with alot.
A hold is a hold and that was a hold.

The snacks and dishes all sound good. I have a question and I don't mean to sound disrespectful to anybody on here what so ever, but why is it that people seem like they can't do anything unless there is beer or other alcohol involved? Myself, I don't care much about it and I think that's due to growing up with a alcoholic parent, I'm lucky if I drink a 6 pack in a couple of years.
SO That's YOUR problem ! Moderation is your Savior ! LMAO

There were alot of obvious no calls in the game, Philly got away with alot.
A hold is a hold and that was a hold.
Not gonna hit the agree button but I agree. Just hated to see the game decided by that call. The holding did not affect anything.

Hey guys, don't forget photos!
Mostly true but . . . didn't get my veggies.

20230212_194251.jpg

I see GJack and a Ceegar. I would pass on the stogie but....
Ma
I see GJack and a Ceegar. I would pass on the stogie but....
Cigar was in anticipation of win, old man Pat bought for team a round for AFC Championship Patrick we assume didn't participate lol. Cigars were also purported to have been bought for SB win.

Passed on Jag but . . . had a shot of Gent Jack and puff of cigar to rub in face of old friend whom I BEAT OUT OF $ 20 ! ! ! LMAO

In other news, several tons of green confetti for sale cheap. Must pick up in Arizona….

Got one to grow to about a foot once. Hard thing to do in northern Montana.
Got one to grow to about a foot once. Hard thing to do in northern Montana.
I get it, growing is one thing, producing fruit another. It's all in climate and I'd never attempt even where I'm at Southern Sierras 2800'. Apples or Cherries maybe.

SO That's YOUR problem ! Moderation is your Savior ! LMAO
Wonder how many people will call off work tomorrow because of being hung over? I remember years ago that chucky cheese stopped showing sports on their TVs because of the adults coming in with their kids and drinking themselves silly, that's sad when a adult can't take his kids to a advent for kids without drinking, guess some people never grow up.

-
Back