Super Bowl snacks and treats?

-
Since looking like home alone ( hoorah ! ) and doin' all the work.

Drumsticks in some drunken concoction of wingstyle sauce-most Drunken concoction recipes are never remembered.

Lite for sure, Gentleman Jack, Jager depending on course of game, chips, dip, salsa, guac, celery, carrots, cheese-crackers if feel the need, quarter apples. Hot dogs or sausages possibly if Jack or Jager gets involved .

A $ 6 cigar if KC wins or me trying to kick my own *** otherwise.

Onion dip with Ruffles, air fryer dry rubbed wings, and a sausage/queso dip that's to die for. Oh, and lots of beer off the keg.

I talked the wife into stopping for some sushi for the game. We all like it and it is a treat. She doesn’t cook and I don't need to spend the first half of the game in the kitchen.

I talked the wife into stopping for some sushi for the game. We all like it and it is a treat. She doesn’t cook and I don't need to spend the first half of the game in the kitchen.
WHAAA! That just unamelican.

My wife and I made meatball boats from the recipe that @pittsburghracer posted. Yummy!!

20230212_173744.jpg

20230212_175313.jpg

I thought for two day’s trying to think what I was hungry for. A busy week in the shop so I needed leftovers. With church and grocery shopping at two stores I had to have it made, cooked, and ready around 7 so I made baked spaghetti again. I just had it a couple months ago but I was ready again.

D9E1322E-8ABF-48EB-81C8-DC45AC471506.jpeg

05231F73-DAA0-4BB3-903A-29D0F0C183CB.jpeg

13E997DC-F68D-42B5-AF4E-EF265099386E.jpeg

I thought for two day’s trying to think what I was hungry for. A busy week in the shop so I needed leftovers. With church and grocery shopping at two stores I had to have it made, cooked, and ready around 7 so I made baked spaghetti again. I just had it a couple months ago but I was ready again.

View attachment 1716048988

View attachment 1716048989

View attachment 1716048990
Kinda looks like fruit salad before the noodles. Got some cantaloupe,watermelon, some kiwis.

The snacks and dishes all sound good. I have a question and I don't mean to sound disrespectful to anybody on here what so ever, but why is it that people seem like they can't do anything unless there is beer or other alcohol involved? Myself, I don't care much about it and I think that's due to growing up with a alcoholic parent, I'm lucky if I drink a 6 pack in a couple of years.

Not a NFL fan but, this is top notch Georgia flavored goodness!

Thanks to my lovely wife!

BFB8DD77-DBE4-42E8-BA90-759A22D0429F.jpeg

3ECF8EA5-EB72-4430-8233-98FE197C3B84.jpeg

40968DB9-D2DD-4DE3-A351-6755B3224425.jpeg

Well my belly is full of sushi. And a brownie and a cupcake. I am sipping on a nice wheater!

20230212_182149.jpg

Gerald, did she use the Peach Jam and Srirache Texas Pete on the wings?? Sounds delicious!
Yes she mixes and then heats it up a tad to make it more loose! Best I can surmise! She “Melanie” put it on both the wings and tenders! The sweet heat is most fantastic!

Last edited:
The snacks and dishes all sound good. I have a question and I don't mean to sound disrespectful to anybody on here what so ever, but why is it that people seem like they can't do anything unless there is beer or other alcohol involved? Myself, I don't care much about it and I think that's due to growing up with a alcoholic parent, I'm lucky if I drink a 6 pack in a couple of years.
Because the Super Bowl commercials say so.

-
Back