Taken a vaction

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
See you all in da'funny papers. Gave back the MOD stat since I will not be around, so why have it.

OK, take your shots!

(I'll get around to reading some before I have sand in between my toes........)

Have a great time and be careful if you are going to be putting flip flops on, those things can turn a good day into a bad one fast.
Enjoy your Vacation, and take pictures to share here in the funny papers :glasses7:

Have a great time. Hope you get some rest. Forget about this place for a while. You modship will be missed far as I'm concerned.

Oh Dude, whatever you do, enjoy, but make sure it doesn't end up on Youtube my friend.

See you all in da'funny papers. Gave back the MOD stat since I will not be around, so why have it.

OK, take your shots!

(I'll get around to reading some before I have sand in between my toes........)

Rumble be sure to stop in News and Politics and say good-bye before ya leave !!!

P.S. Da' gloves are comin' off !!!

Good bye have a nice trip .... oh i almost forgot to get my shot in boom .. Well what did i hit lmao

Enjoy the time off, and where there's sand, there's bikinis, so you can hopefully add to the Hot Mopar Babes thread. Enjoy it!! Oh ya dont get sand crabs

Enjoy the time off, and where there's sand, there's bikinis. Enjoy it!!

Where there's sand, there's bikinis. And if you see a girl wearing a bikini made out of seashells, and pick her up and put her up to your ear - you can hear her scream!!! :sad6: :-?

We'll miss you when you are gone. Enjoy your vaca. :D

-
Back