Tales of two Scamps

-
down on all 4's - wiring is next so no pictures for awhile thanks for looking
if your interested the tires are 215-50-17's all around

Attachments

• down this.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 293
Right on, looks great! Keep up the good work. Good luck with the wiring. Is it factory or an aftermarket harness?

Right on, looks great! Keep up the good work. Good luck with the wiring. Is it factory or an aftermarket harness?

Factory I have seveal to choose from I'll be taking them apart and getting rid of what's not needed and retaping with factory style static tape.Wiring is one thing that I don't mind doing so it should be pretty easy

Factory I have seveal to choose from I'll be taking them apart and getting rid of what's not needed and retaping with factory style static tape.Wiring is one thing that I don't mind doing so it should be pretty easy

Got fed up trying to adapt what I had and ordered a Rebel harness

painted the dash to see if I like it black or should I go body color.It's the one without all the plastic BS

Attachments

• dash 003.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 252
I would go body color since your doors are early and body color. if you had late doors I would go black.

I thought all hotrods had black interior? JK, seriously though, with the black wheels I would say that the black complements well.

The dash is painted with John Deere blitz black I have really grown to like it on about everything that needs painted black.For trial I have a bad dash pad and I'm going to clean it up and spay it with flat black vinyl paint then paint it with the JD.That way it will be the same as the frame

Well finally got some pictures to show of my progress

Attachments

• DSCF0179.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 193
Very nice. I love the 'holstein' (white and black) interior. Reminds me of how I did the '68 B'cuda 'vert I used to have. Sweet car!
Dallas

Glass is in took it to get exhaust should have it back on Tuesday then a lot of tweaking - alignment - A/C charge etc then finally hit the open road for the summer

wow im behind lol......way to make me look bad rod! jk

getting real close

Attachments

• DSCF0205.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF0203.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0204.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 104
-
Back