Tales of two Scamps

-
It's been awhile since I posted anything on my project.Been preparing alot of brackets etc.I did go through my motor to check everything out and re gasket etc.Since I always put everything on a cart and install everything from the bottom I decided to go ahead and wire it up and run it to make sure everything is ok.

Attachments

• motor 001.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 425
  • motor 002.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 424
im glad to see your still at it. Unfortunately I cannot say the same, my life has been EXTREMELY BUSY and the police academy now gets my full attention. Im glad to say not much longer! Final trimester exam is in less than a month and graduation is the end of December. Then I can work some overtime and make some more money to save away for parts.

im glad to see your still at it. Unfortunately I cannot say the same, my life has been EXTREMELY BUSY and the police academy now gets my full attention. Im glad to say not much longer! Final trimester exam is in less than a month and graduation is the end of December. Then I can work some overtime and make some more money to save away for parts.

What police department are you going to be in State County federal?I didn't realize it took so much training but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Parts car is giving it's life for somethng else.It's been good to me

Attachments

• scrap 002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 390
Sorry but I can't get a real good picture but just got the tires for my new wheels.Since these are directional tires I went with 215-50-17's all around.Hankook Ventus Evo V12,Oh yeah I was fighting wheel and bumper choice for quite awhile.Was considering painting the bumpers but notice what's on the front

Attachments

• new wheels m.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 373
looks outstanding rod! I really wish i could keep up with u progress wise. But thats not a reality right now. What are your plans for the dash?

looks outstanding rod! I really wish i could keep up with u progress wise. But thats not a reality right now. What are your plans for the dash?

Joe I'm 60 years old so I have just a little more free time than you do.I'm sure you'll get back to it and get it done.You know this thing has a mind of it's own.I keep thinking I'll do it one way then it kicks my *** and it goes a complete different direction.I think that I'm just going with the factory woodgrain dash looking to use the white instrument overlays black dash pad and frame.From the door panels up will be black the carpet will be a dark copper seats and door panels will be white the front seat being the high back bench with fold down arm rest.Anyway that's the plan for now

Tossed a couple of things on the project just to get a feel and see if I liked the ralley mirrors on this body style???????????

Attachments

• Copy of mirror 002.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 361
motor etc ready to go in from the bottom

Attachments

• motor 002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 356
Motor goes in.Took about 45 minutes.No scratches or cussing

Attachments

• motor in 001.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 363
  • motor in 007.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 617
  • motor in 012.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 381
forgot to mention you didn't even remove the hood

Even though it's a good month or so away starting to think about how I'm doing the dash.Don't really want the pure stock and I already have the RMD dash in my Demon.I found in my stash of stuff a Duster plain dash.Thinking of using it painted body color with a little art work on it.The one with the artwork on it is in my Demon.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 310
  • mopp_1012_04_o+1973_plymouth_duster_340+interior_dash.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 253
-
Back