The Eight Beers Americans No Longer Drink

-
It's not a surprise, Wonder Bread was popular once but people develop a taste for better products. That being said, I would still drink any of those beers, well, I don't know about that 55 calorie stuff, never tried it...

no big deal... for the most part the list consist of beers that are not very good and are brewed by MillerCoors Brewing or Anheuser-Busch InBev. The guy's also brew the most popular beers Americans drink... I prefer a nice Belgium beer myself. :thumblef:

When your from the hills only moonshine for us. it's tax free

Never had moonshine but always wanted to try it.

Then again I tried that Crack crap a few times back in the 80's but never enjoyed it that much..stinks also. Dirt cheap weed was better I felt. Never understood that one puff and your hook talk. I think genes might play a roll. same with drinking.

here its 29 bucks a 30 pack 18 bucks an 18 pack 14 bucks a 12 pack and its stail 10 bucks will get me six pack of silver gulch 20 bucks will get me an 18 pack alaskan amber

Meister Brau, that was the other keg beer we got. I visited my buddy in WA state, Bellingham area, and was suprised that pitchers of local Tumwater, WA corp beer (seems all the cheap stuff is brewed in Tumwater) were like 4 bucks a pop. Visit a college town, like Goleta, CA (UCSB) and beer is freaking cheap, 12 packs for 4.99, suitcases for 6.99 cases for 9. then there was always clean out your couch and car seats for change "Lucky Lager"...11 oz bottles and the puzzles in the caps. Ooof! remember red white and blue, black label, Brew 102, the classic Ralphs/Kroger plain wrap "BEER"
plain_wrap.jpeg

I'm a big fan of unfiltered wheat beers like Boulevard with a slice of lemon of course. Shock Top with a slice of orange is very good too. Black Velvet Reserve and 7 is another favorite. A few shots of peppermint schnapps will warm you up on a cold winters night and sipping a short glass of Jager with a single ice cube around a fall campfire is a welcome treat. There is a Iowa winery in Carrol that has a Strawberry/Rhubarb wine called Rhuby-Dooby that is slightly sweet and dangerously good. Oops, I'm getting off track. tmm

Mt.Dew Pepsi,coke,soft drinks are very bad for any one every day..... 2 ta three beer's are better for you then 2 ta three soft drinks..This is not just my opinion..

I could use a little Kessler's in my coffee this morning Small Block..

Milwaukee's Beast and Old Mill? C'mon guys, you drank the bejeezers out of this stuff in high school, along with Keystone and what was that wanna-be Bud beer you get in 1/4 kegs at Ralphs?

My feelings exactly! I guarantee I haven't drank one of those beers on that list for at LEAST 15 years! The one "cheap" beer I have drank lately (mostly 'cuz the wife liked them too) was Bud Light Lime. But now the wife has hinted that she's not really into drinking much at all anymore, so I'm now buying 12-packs of Heffeweizen, just for me. I like stuff like this....just cruising around, trying different beers. It's fun!

harpoon-wintry-mix.jpg

I pretty much stay away from all beers on that list too. I prefer something with more flavor. Guiness is my #1 choice but I try anything different too.

i like jager the most...not for the taste mind you but i drink beer occasionally and its whatever is handy. i like corona but its like the mt dew of the cola world... miller lite or keystone works for me.

[ame="http://youtu.be/O-jOEAufDQ4"]302 Found[/ame]

I prefer the dark brews, myself. About 20 years ago, I used to drink Michelob Dark. It was pretty good. Many of the Stouts are preferable.

Ever had an Arrogant Bastard or a Double Bastard??

aba.gif

double_bastard.jpg

The thing about about those Milwaukee beers is that they really are the same as the other Miller products, just might be 2nd run. Truth be told is that with all the new taxes and other costs thier prices went up and they can't compete with the other beers that now cost a buck more rather then 5-10 dollars more. I remember when you could buy cases of Old Mil and Millie Best for 5.99 it was the same price as pop. Course it does help that the brewery is only 50 or so miles away so shipping is cheaper than Alaska.

You haven't tried bear piss until you've tried these:

Attachments

• iron city.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 193
  • rheingoldlabel.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 186
I don't drink any of those beers so I guess I'm responsible in part. Now on the other hand I'm keeping those Mexicans at the Corona plant plenty happy and making money in their own country. lol

jmo...but 1st off ...milliwakies best u cant even find in so cal except at some obscure liquor store, 2nd no body since the 80's has bought micholob, 3rd...every single budweiser gimmic beer has been short lived, think back to the ice beer crase...which ill also add that ice beer always gave me a headache, 4th...millwakies light??? really?...5th.. miller genuine draft tastes like rotton beer, its too sweet and really sucks period imo

all of these beers, with the exception of regular budweiser, taste like rain gutter water...so if anything people got a better since of taste. lol

Well I just bought an 18 pack of bud tonight for $36 and it was the cheapest of the good beers.Although mine is cheaper than the wifes, her smirnoff coolers are $12 for 4 ughh.
Home brew up here due to the laws and taxes is not much cheaper and does not taste as good. On a rich day I like Sleemans honey brown.

Anchor Steam is probably my favorite beer. My dad used to do machine work for them, so he would always get a couple cases with the labels on upside down.

Ah just follow the rainbow lol
Only in Canada eh !!!

Attachments

• god-likes-beer.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 188
-
Back