This bright red font on the forums doesn't work for me.

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
Anybody else have trouble with it? It's really a distraction for me and not in a good way.

The thing I really like about this forum is it was simple to read and catch up using today's post. Now for me using that search function, it's hard on the eyes seeing all the bright red bold thread helpers.

I'm just going to put on my sun glasses and use yellow from now on font. :glasses7:

One of the dumber things IMO.

If something is listed in the section some of that is in, isn't it kind of a no brainer it might be for sale...

I like the new feature, but maybe leave it in black? Or Bold black? The red threw me off too, but got used to it, I know from spending time in chat that certain colors really mess with peoples eyes.

I like the red, but if it bothers some people, just do the same thing but black like the rest. Or maybe a very slightly lighter-than-black grey. Either way, it will still jump out (just not as much as the red does).

I only use the Today's Posts also, so what forum something is listed in isn't helpful for quickly noticing that it's a for sale item.

I can see the bold red type from across the room so it's doing it's job. Too bad the "for sale" items aren't on their own page and not mixed up with all the regular banter. tmm

Everyone seemed to like it at first so I kept silent........but it is about as irritating as a hair lip on a drive through speaker.

Whats so hard about making it blue. It wouldn't be that stressful on the eyes. I would like rainbow. Every letter a different color. It would lower my stress level.

Or start a poll see who really cares. The fair way would be to list every color available.

I vote a light yellow dot only. Something you have to really look for.Or make it a different color dot for every subject matter. Since we're in there that would be easy also.

Don't make it easy for the old guys. Just throw us under the rug.

Everyone seemed to like it at first so I kept silent........but it is about as irritating as a hair lip on a drive through speaker.

I liked it at first but it is messing with my eyes now so I find myself just skipping the ads.

I find it really bad when a seller bumps a group of items at once. There must have been at least 10 in a row yesterday.

I liked it at first but it is messing with my eyes now so I find myself just skipping the ads.

I find it really bad when a seller bumps a group of items at once. There must have been at least 10 in a row yesterday.

Nothing wrong with selling parts here. I have sold a few and bought some too but a whole page from the same seller is a bit overwhelming. tmm

What can I say? I like it. But I have a hair lip and work at a drive thru.

One of the dumber things IMO.

If something is listed in the section some of that is in, isn't it kind of a no brainer it might be for sale...

I'm thinking the same, on this topic.
Bring it back to what it was, will be ok with me.

Why change the winning formula? So you can see if a new formula wins faster. This one however, was not a winning formula

Anybody else have trouble with it? It's really a distraction for me and not in a good way.

The thing I really like about this forum is it was simple to read and catch up using today's post. Now for me using that search function, it's hard on the eyes seeing all the bright red bold thread helpers.

I'm just going to put on my sun glasses and use yellow from now on font. :glasses7:

I don't want to complain about my favorite website- it is awesome- but, since the point was brought up- I agree the red is annoying and distracting- I wouldn't mind if it went away......

What can I say? I like it. But I have a hair lip and work at a drive thru.

Sheesh.........another thin skinned PC'er

Tell me ........how's that paint jail working out for ya???

Glad to see I'm not the only one who finds it distracting. My preference would be to see the ads on their own page, but I'm okay with anything the website owner wants to do.

I was thinking black would be fine. Its only bad when you get a list of red prefixed items that dominate to page for the most part. I just don't unerstand the push on for sale and wanted items. I do like those forums a lot! But thought red prefix was a little over the top.

-
Back